As well as the other problems, crap flying everywhere.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by LordMondando, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Shuay

This is actually a latency issue. I play from S. Korea. I've had this happen all the time until I changed my internet service to a faster one. I have not had this problem since. The only problem I had left was "Planetside2.exe stopped working" with physx turned on, but this also disappeared after installing the latest Nvidia beta 314.21 beta drivers.
  2. JackD

The last 37mb update did it for me.

Before that it had something to do with my CPU speed. Had the desynch **** with my overclocked CPU but it worked fine with standard Settings.
  3. jonnyb

Latest update and deletion of useroptions.ini the game seems to work ok now. Still some sketchy **** like getting hit by rounds from well around a corner, but whatever
  4. LordMondando

There was a lot more to it than latency issues, read the thread if you want to find out more.

Is the new fix sticking?
  5. Phaze

Only had a chance to login and try once... but I did not get any warping. Have to try a few more times to figure out if it is really fixed or if this was just one of the 'lucky' sessions I could previously get from time to time.

No doubt about a large (25%-30%) FPS drop, though... but I guess I can bring those complaints to another thread!
  6. Vicven

I'm having a very serious issue with the game similar to you guys. The game is delayed during game play, and I never had this type of problem before the patch, I do not know id is because SOE decided to go with the Physix stuff or whatever it its. I am not having good game play since this delayed appears every so often during game, and sometimes even worse, sometimes it goes constantly which makes the game unplayable. I am posting a video so you guys can see what the problem is, Go all the way to minute 1:57. I get these type of glitch very often, and like I said id makes the game impossible to play after like 30 minutes, sometimes this type of glitch appear instantly through out the entire time. SOE needs to get their hands on this issue RAPIDO!
  7. Il_Duce

Latest patch seems to have resolved it for me.
  8. OmegaSupreme

looks like they fixed it
  9. JackD

No, after a few minutes it was back
  10. Phaze

Same here.

Worked fine when I logged in for a bit on Saturday, but I guess that was just the odd occurrence. Logged in today - after a couple of minutes everything the BioLab started warping around.... still broken.

25 days and counting... SOE continues their silence.
  11. Vachek

Still broken, still no official response, guess I cancel my sub.
  12. Vachek

I turned off SpeedStep and all auto voltage monitoring on the mobo, my 5-10min until desync seemed to go up to about 45-60 minutes. If anyone is comfortable making these changes in their bios, I would be curious to know if you see any improvements.
  13. Joker_54

I had the same issues, a RAM uprade and taking to game to my SSD solved it.
  14. Vertauris

I have the same problem, game goes smoothly on medium settings but the moment i go into some rly rly huge battle i got desynced couse of that i start to think the problem is on my end on the other hand i also had some big battles and all was workin smooth as well so its freakin strange how this game is broken for me its like it happens only when i'm in the middle of the fight, the moment i go a bit on the outskirts its back to normal and to be clear this is not a FPS problem even in the biggest battles my character and epxlosions r nice and smooth just the warpin party begins
  15. psylencer

adding my name to the desync death list including falling damage not occuring till well after the incident and all the other warping teleporting and flying ******ation that is going on.
  16. Vachek

My last changes were a placebo it seems, played fine for hours one day, the next can't play for 5 mins without bugging out.
  17. Vertauris

i was monitoring my CPU usage and i noticed that the more i play the more and more memory it takes until the game just crash or goes the massive desync and than crash its never stable for me its like a time bomb :<
    i have only 4GB but when i read that peaple with 12GB+ have same issues i feel like i will never play the game properly
  18. Vachek

New patch, problem still exists, its a game breaking bug, and still exists months later.
  19. biterwylie

Not the tread I was looking for but still...

Feedback. Today I increased from 8GB Ram to 16GB. My system seems to utilize nearly all of it.

FPS has gone from normal 30-40 to 40-60 in battles. Outside of the big battles I am now seeing 60+ on Ultra settings.

Very pleased with the £60 spent. Shame I used to get 100+ fps as standard all the time before GU3/Server merge patch :rolleyes:

BTW all my hardware is running on its lowest settings to increase longevity.
  20. bobzebrick

I am now getting this sometimes along with many chrashes that result in me having to end task. Never have I seen this since launch it's started happened to me since the "fix" for GU06, the competence of SOE is pretty laughable. Could you break this game any more if you tried?