Are you to be bested by this rabble?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hatamoto, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Hatamoto

No Im not to be bested ... Im to be zergstomped no matter when i log onto Miller with a VS character.

I suggest changing the lose message to : "Its much safer at the warpgate, let them cap emtpy bases"

Seriously SOE, no performance fix will make this situation more fun to play with.
    • Up x 8
  2. IamDH

Papa Vanu is so mean :(
    • Up x 5
  3. BlackbookPS

You can avoid the zerg on Amerish!:eek:
  4. NinjaTurtle

I would like a few more lines added, hearing the same one line every single time is a tad lame

That said there a million more important things to be sorted out first.

Yeah but can you find a fight?

I love Amerish but I find it too boring looking for a decent fight that I go back to Indar
    • Up x 1
  5. HerpTheDerp

Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of you failing yourself
    • Up x 2
  6. Hatamoto

Thats not why you cant hear me, its because im not there
  7. maxkeiser

YOU DID NOT FAIL VANU - YOU FAILED YOURSELF.
    • Up x 8
  8. CrashB111

THIS IS WHAT WE CALL TACTICAL SUPERIORITY!!!
    • Up x 6
  9. Selerox

Papa Vanu's starting to become a royal pain in the ***.
  10. Klondik3

So resource revamp is supposed to fix this?
  11. PieBringer

The four of us just held off an entire platoon, ON FOOT! How about you show some *five minutes of censor bleep* respect for just barely losing against 10-1 odds.
    • Up x 2
  12. travbrad

On a semi-related note does anyone know of a way to disable those voices? I'm sick of some old guy barking at me while I'm trying to listen for footsteps/tanks/cloaks/etc.
  13. IamDH

"You're not fighting like TR!"

You ain't even fighting bro
    • Up x 6
  14. MajiinBuu

VS = FATALITY
    TR = FLAWLESS VICTORY
  15. PieBringer

You can. Unfortunately, it's the same volume for callouts of all kinds. It would be neat if I could mute the stupid in-game narrator without also muting that nearby idiot giving his position away to me.
  16. Tekuila

Watches you own Rewnzor tonite turtle, was awesome. Baine and I got him with the Enforcer Modified too.
    • Up x 1
  17. HooWoo

They're rabble, I'm suprised you didn't fight against 1 to 50 odds.
  18. RX530SS

So we've all gathered that our leaders are jerks? I vote we turn on them and start a rebellion. We can call it, the NC 2.0.
  19. Pikachu

I find your effort lacking. I want to see that victory is at hand. I dont want to see that the facility is lost, for the moment even.

If victory hss not been given to you, fight harder.
  20. Pikachu

They lack strikers and prowlers which prevents the from having tactical superiority. Victory can not be their tradition.
    • Up x 3