Are you happy with the direction Planetside 2 is going?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Foxirus, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Foxirus

I do wish they would hurry and get the blackops system functioning. Amusing thing is, All these replies and only one alert for it :p
  2. marcelomormaii

I think the significant change that would make everyone happy would be this:

Remodeling WEAPONS OF ALL FACTIONS.

I believe the desing of them had no creativity.
  3. MorganM

For the first time in a long time... yes.
  4. OldMaster80

Like what? Like the old fashioned inventory? Like the those horrible caves no one wanted to step in? Like those alien tech vehicles that looked like a hi-tech suppository?

I've played and love PS1, and I think many of us did. But not everyone. Planetside 2 is a strange beast, more in line with modern FPS. You might not like everything but the ANT + construction system has potential. If they develop it the right way it might be a new life for PS2.

Then imho they should definitely focus on better command tools, and possible move the focus from KDR to score per minute / hour.
  5. PWGuy93

• Performance sucks, look at the forums, many many threads
    • Population, nearly always too many on one side
    • Too many Continents. I know sounds weird just not enough population to support 4 continents on Connery perhaps even on Emerald
    • Weapon balance - again- this time 'Gatekeeper'
    • "Promises" made, not kept still waiting on stuff that was supposed to roll out a long time ago and didn't
    • Did I mention performance sucks, oh ya, performance sucks...
  6. Foxirus

A suppository shaped vehicle? COUNT ME IN! In reality though, Yes. They could pull some things that were not detrimental to the old game and bring it over to planetside 2. I have grown tired of NS vehicles and weapons :c