Are we allowed to sell accounts?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by abigdeal, Nov 21, 2012.

1. abigdeal

I bought alpha squad, the fps is still the same since beta. Im not playing this, are we allowed to sell accounts?

Been waiting for supposedly no.1 priority (performance) for months now, cant be bothered. My fault for purchasing or not dont care, just wanna see if i can get something out of the $40.

Can anyone confirm?
  2. Kediec

No , simple as that really .
  3. Dasbag

You are just using this question to try and thinly veil your whining.
    • Up x 2
  4. Capt. Mytre

What kind of frames are you getting? While I'm not getting 60fps all the time, it is quiet playable even while recording at 50-60fps. I'm sure playing with the settings would get me even better results.

i7-950
    12GB RAM
    Sapphire HD6970
  5. wolfva

You really should read the EULA. No, you can not sell your account because you do not own it. SOE does. Any thing that you paid cash money for in the game? SOE still owns. Your first born male child? Well, SOE COULD own him as well if they had put that in the EULA since no one seems to read it. And well, if we forgot about the 16th amendment to.
  6. Dasbag

7. Forgezson

I might be interested, pm me OP. we'll figure something out
  8. caldrin

no performacne issues here either..
  9. Alex Tech

Most games disallow that and i'm sure there is something in the TOS that states you can't but.....

What SOE doesn't know can't hurt you and you kinda ****** yourself with this post if you were planning on selling.
    • Up x 1