Are SOE Releasing Empire Specific Buggies?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Flukeman62, Apr 28, 2013.

1. Flukeman62

it is a shame that we just get teased with the prospect in the command centre vids but we never have any concrete proof
  2. Sharmanti

Making them float is a lot different. However, a reskinned and resized magrider could easily do that.. probably without any major issues.

I think this should be done for the other "NS vehicles" aswell. Vs flashes could be more like surfboards, TR lightnings could have 4 barrels.. and look a little more slimmed etc etc. There's a lot of potentional, mostly from easy reskins and some minor balancing...
  3. Flukeman62

yeah but trolls will always find a way to screw with this
  4. SinerAthin

That's actually never really been a problem.

I mean, just look at Skyrim Nexus or other popular modded games. The stuff people make in their spare time is truly amazing.
  5. SinerAthin

Where do the passengers sit?

And I assume the 'arms' and 'legs' fold into the body when inactive?
  6. Joram

7. Outreach

esb's are coming. this has been confirmed on several different occasions/interviews. Not to mention they've already shown the concept artwork for each one during various command centers.
  8. Flukeman62

i think the gunner stands on the shelf at the back and the driver is inside
  9. SinerAthin

I think there's a higher chance there'll be mounted a turret ontop of the thing, similar as with the Buggy.
  10. Crazy Airborne

the Harasser is a blast to drive, feels like its own minigame, chasing down other harassers and everyone using his idea of the best weapon. the ES weapons make it even cooler. go try them out on the test server.
  11. MikeyGeeMan

They were going to but had to nerf the tires of the NC and VS models...too much HOT AIR!! :)
  12. Flukeman62

the es weps wont be released on them
  13. Crazy Airborne

and im saying, thats too bad since they are on the test server and the ES weapons seem to be fine/make them feel unique
  14. Flukeman62

i am sorry but i don't get the joke. could you take pity on a tired man and explain more?