[ARA] Auraxian Rebel Alliance says Hello

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by HMR85, May 20, 2013.

1. HMR85

[IMG]

Member Outfits of the ARA:
    • Outfit-X
    • Praetorian Guard
    • GOLD
    • Hostile Takeover
    • Mad Dog Gaming
    The ARA is comprised of the best outfits on Connery. We are small outfits that where tired of being overshadowed by the Larger Zerg fits. As a result we all got together and pulled our resources to create the most effective fighting force the NC has ever seen.

What the ARA provides for its members:

• A dedicated website for member outfits to communicate on and discuss battle plans prior to ops.
    • A TS3 server for officers and outfit members to communicate.
    • The capability to call for reinforcements and have the full force of the ARA at your back at a moments notice.
    • Joint Operations between all outfits that have been proven Successful time and time again.
    [IMG]

If you feel your outfit has what it takes to become a member of the ARA then please apply below at: http://auraxianrebelalliance.enjin.com/forum

Below is highlight video of The Auraxis Rebel Alliance on the Connery Server in Action.

ARA: Without Notice

Chronicles Of The ARA
  2. HMR85

3. ROMNEYTRON

Was this alliance formerly called the UCA? Or is that a separate alliance?
  4. StealthTop

Its diffrent, UCA is DevilDogs and 1STS and a few more I suppose..
  5. StealthTop

Btw, the UCA on connery currently communicates with each other via DevilDog's TS3
  6. HMR85

ARA runs off of TS3 also. We also have our own Website up and going to keep in communication through out the day.

Also, last I heard about the UCA was complaining about lack of communication between you guys and how long it took to get stuff organized....and that was about a week ago coming from a major alliance member of that group. Also on that note feel free to make a separate thread for them. This one is dedicated to the ARA.
  7. KILLFACE

Communication used to not be too bad with these lads, I've experienced some great teamwork with these lads, just recently its gone 'a bit ****'.

Still though, I been warming up the Truck Batteries, nothing gets people motivated like electrodes to the nards.
  8. StealthTop

Never really meant to advertise, you have my apologies on that..
    Sidenote: I would really love to see some sort of empire command structure built up between outfits of the NC
  9. KILLFACE

Wait, your talking about another 'Alliance thing'?

... Can I still use the electrodes?
    • Up x 1
  10. HMR85

There is 2 UCA, one on Connery and one on Helios. I think your getting mixed up on the one I am talking about.
  11. KILLFACE

It's 2am here man, gimme a break eh. =P
  12. HMR85

He he NP, I 'll give ya a break this time. But next time....
  13. Excellentz

Lol we went with the UCA name because we were hoping to work with the 666 and the UCA that was in place on Connery. It was made to be a seamless transition...Although we know we've been struggling with getting our UCA to be useful...Stupid not to try though.
  14. HMR85

Good luck with that. Mean while the ARA will continue warp gating the other factions while you all get organized.
  15. Excellentz

Why do you have multiple alliances within the NC? Is there a reason you are not joinin the group that the majority of the faction is on? Or is your alliance more for smaller groups? I am confused as to why there would be two seperate alliances within 1 faction. That sounds counter-productive. Some insight on why this would be the case would be helpful...

Also, judging by your statement I am quoting, you seem to have some sort of animosity towards the UCA that is currently on connery. Are they not effective? Unless you are just making that statement based on Helios' UCA...
  16. HMR85

ARA is for smaller skilled based outfits that are tired of being overshadowed by the zergfits. We prefer Quality over Quantity. My animosity is not directed at the Helios UCA. I have not had a chance to play with you all. It is more directed at the UCA on Connery who has yet to do anything from what I have seen.

The only Alliance for the NC that is currently active on Connery to any real effect is the ARA. Period. Each outfit has the capability of going against a platoon with two squads and holding out. When more are needed members of the ARA can call for assistance at which all Outfits of the ARA have a 2 minute or less response time when it comes to getting to a objective. The ARA has and continues to be one of the main force multipliers on the NC for Connery when it comes to breaking other factions zergs or holding key locations.
    • Up x 2
  17. Excellentz

Honestly, it sounds awesome and perfect for the right group. Are you guys reluctant to work with (communicate/coordinate), or around the zergfits? I think an alliance like yours and an alliance for the more "zergfits" could have benefits to it...but if they are not working with eachother in some manner it is still not as beneficial as it could be. I like the idea though, good work on getting it operational.
  18. HMR85

We are not reluctant to work with some people. However, any long term alliance with others would be something that I couldn't make on my own. That is something that the Outfits in the alliance would all have to agree on with a majority vote.
  19. ROMNEYTRON

This sounds like an interesting alliance. What exactly are the qualifications to join?
  20. HMR85

You just have to apply on the ARA forums requesting membership. Each outfit will platoon up with you over a week or two to test you out. From there it is just a group vote on whether to allow you membership into the ARA.

http://auraxianrebelalliance.enjin.com/forum
    • Up x 1