\/\/ar/\/\achine [VVAR]

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by drfrozenfire, Feb 22, 2013.

1. drfrozenfire

WarMachine is the conglomeration of two successful NC outfits, Deadly Dose [DDLY] & Crash Test Dummies [CTD].

Drfrozenfire and Ech0Whiskey are the leaders of this outfit. We are always merging more outfits into this one, and look forward to the progression of our specialized units.

www.VVARmachine.com www.VVARNC.com

2. kaptinkrunch88

Good luck on the merger. May you have many victories in the days ahead.
  3. NytDragon

Interesting... re-calibrating weapon crystals...
  4. drfrozenfire

Don't forget to say a nice long prayer to the god of spandex while you are at it ;)
  5. EdLolington

In nomine Asics et Spanx et Mizuno Sancti Amen.
    • Up x 6
  6. kaptinkrunch88

In the name of the Father, the Sun and the hosiersy Spirit.
    • Up x 4
  7. drfrozenfire

OUR GOAL:
    Be both the largest and most efficient outfit on Helios.

A note to anyone both without an outfit and in other outfits:
    We welcome you! We always have a lot to offer and use special tactics, platoon specialization, and training courses to ensure that we are the number one NC outfit on Helios. Give us a try... who wouldn't fight for VVAR?

A special note to other outfit leaders:
    If you are interested in merging with us, please send myself or Rodale a list of your officers so we can make sure they receive proper rank.
  8. ExRam

So what do i have to do to join up?
  9. drfrozenfire

10. CaptainKharn

A bump for a bump :)

PS. frozenfire, check your conversations
  11. Riskae

you guys are recognizable, you guys are always fun to play against and I love the big ops you run.

thanks for doing the harasser race and I'm sorry if any chumps attacked when they weren't supposed to :p
  12. Frederickson

Lookin forward to fighting alongside you guys after the upcoming server merge!
  13. drfrozenfire

Roger that!
    The barneys and elmos will have no chance with VVAR and 666 fighting together.
  14. urida

15. Ech0WhiskeY

VVARMachine is recruiting for Planetside 2 and other games! We run specialized branches of our outfit for infantry, air, and armored units - so everyone has a potential place in our community. We have casual gamers, and dedicated tacticians.

Check out our website for more information.
    • Up x 1
  16. theBI6grizzly

I applied for VVar and now I'm in :D