April 29th Maintenance Update

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why Me?

You're right, you can complain without understanding the complexities or process. You can definitely freak out, yell, insult, threaten, and generate a vast amount of negative energy. Having worked with computers and people for almost 30 years, I have found that none of that has ever generated positive results over the long term. I'm sure that as your customers are berating and belittling you, you're particularly motivated to provide them with 101%.

What I've actually found to be true, is those customers are provided with enough to shut them up and then people avoid them looking for more reasonable customers. As both the provider and consumer of products and services, this is something that you should consider.
  2. Implementor

Membership gone , automatic pilling just paid 29.04 for membership. I logged into game and i dont have membership and all my membership lvls are gone. Only me or others have same problem ?
  3. andy_m

Got to work for another five hours. I'll keep my beady eye on the forum to see how things are panning out and, hopefully, with all my fingers and toes crossed, the servers will still be up when I get home.
  4. DDShadow

should post it in the billing accounts forum
  5. Bush82

where can i grab planetside1? free to play yet. im excited to try it.
  6. GoodFight

OK, the SC claim button, prominently placed on the depot screen, clearly showing the date when the next SC is claimable (matches my normal day of receiving SC)

The 10% member discount on marketplace purchases is more like 5% on sale items. The 10% discount is given on the sale price, not added together to get 60% off.....
  7. RumAndCoke

I am crashing on changing my class ...twice crashed already.
    • Up x 1
  8. Raxxyl Ryan "Raxxyl" Wells

Don't be alarmed if you experience membership or commerce related issues. That's the known issue that SOE as a whole is dealing with at the moment.

https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...cked-known-commerce-membership-issues.184932/
    • Commerce and Membership Issues
      • Description: SOE is battling some company wide commerce issues due to the All Access update, which may present in a variety of ways and seemingly random. If you experience any issues with your membership, membership loyalty, membership benefits, SC balance, SC purchases, or anything of that nature, it is indicative of the larger issue we're dealing with.
    • Up x 1
  9. Foxirus

*crushes a planetside 2 logo up and snorts it* Soon.. Soon I will have my fix...
    • Up x 1
  10. Alyz

RadarX, please make the link to https://www.planetside2.com/eula more visible. I've searched the homepage with no avail. It seems only accessible by making a new account, which is location-aware and forcing you to go off the american website.

TO ALL MEMBERS WHINING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE ENTITLED TO COMPLAIN AND CALLING FOR REIMBURSEMENT

1.5 Scheduled and Unscheduled Service Interruptions
    The Game is an "online" game that must be played over the Internet. SOE reserves the right to interrupt, modify (including adding or removing servers), suspend, cancel or terminate the Software or the Game with or without prior notice for any reason or no reason. You agree that neither SOE nor its licensors will be liable for any interruption, delay or failure of the Software and/or the Game to perform, and you understand that you shall not be entitled to any refund of fees for Paid Content or compensation for interruption to your use of the Software and/or the Game or any failure of the Software and/or the Game to perform. SOE has the right at any time for any reason or no reason to change and/or terminate any aspect of the Software and/or the Game as it sees fit in its sole discretion.

Get over it.
    • Up x 1
  11. lolblades

Same here and once just after I died.
  12. TheLlama

To all fanboys whining about how members aren't allowed to complain. You're wrong. We are why this game even exists in the first place. If we stop paying money the game shuts down and you freeloaders won't have a game to play.

Get over it.
    • Up x 1
  13. Alyz

Sure, you paid money and everyone is grateful, but as a player and member you agreed to the EULA, which, by coincidence, includes a "shut up and wait" clause just for this very situation. I can understand how you're pissed, but it won't change that you agreed to this end user license.
    • Up x 1
  14. Ravenorth

Aaaaand Phantom, KSR-35 and Impetus still remains unfixed... seriously? You already fixed them on PTS so how hard it is to bring that on live servers? These weapon has been broken over a month and when you finally actually do something then you dont bring it on live servers.. so are you now just being irritating on purpose after ignoring the issue over a month?
  15. jOGI

I like tihs game. Really. And i want to see you soon on the battlefield. but....if you may take a look, when PS2 is down: look for Nosgoth (atm in closed beta) - it will be f2p - and its a special combat game. it makes already fun as PS2. Hope to see you there too.
  16. InoxGecko

Crashing every couple minutes...not even changing my class...just freeze and get sent to my desktop...I'm glad my membership ended today...not paying for this crap anymore.
    • Up x 2
  17. joshybox2244

I am crashing every 15-20 minutes straight to desktop too... D: anyone else got this?

Edit: After 10 minutes of gameplay, crashed again :( That's all for me tonight
  18. nallar

"Commerce issues"?

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  19. Snib

Stopped playing this a few months ago due to constant crashing. Gave it a try again today and ... crashed. See you in six months for another try (if you're still around).
  20. DooDooBreff

People are talking about legalese BS. We are talking about right or wrong in the relationships betwixt people. I got a fine once after waking up and a tire went flat over night. Having a disabled vehicle in the complex. Crap Luke that is why people don't Like legal fine print or their advocates. Also no free stuff for knob polishers either
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.