April 29th Maintenance Update

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViralEcho

Truth has been spoken.
  2. NeuralChernobyl

Neocron
    Lovely game, totally ****** up development. Mostly same bugs as in Planetside 2 now i come to think about it.
  3. joshybox2244

Agreed.
  4. Why Me?

Wait, you're not a paying member and you have nothing but grief to offer? So, the problem is, these people are not getting you your FREE TO PLAY game up fast enough? Dude, you need a major chill pill.
  5. TeddyMan56

Well at least your taking your time to fix it rather than rushing through everything to fix it as fast as possible. I'm sure everyone including myself would rather have the issues fixed properly then to have the equipment randomly explode due to a faulty hasty repair. It's better to it right the 1st time because if you don't all you get is more complaints and headache's from your customer's to the point where you just want them to cram a sock in it. Not to mention you dont have to keep going back to fix the same problem over and over, just a waste of manpower and time if you keep having to do that.
  6. Mytwyt

I paid for 6 months in advance 2 weeks ago. I purchased a 3 month heroic boost a week ago as well. That's over $100 US spent , in advance to play PS2, as a premium member, in a 3 week period. I spent about 50 on station cash in this time period as well. I really like the game.

I expect to be compensated for the extended loss of time on these items. Those of us who paid for things that are "time sensitive" should be reimbursed in this manner. I can say without hesitation that if I'm not compensated for the loss of time on these items that I wont purchase anything again. Double XP weekend wont satisfy those who paid for things that are time sensitive.

We want to be compensated for what we paid for. Equal time for what we paid for . Fair is fair. If not you might see a decline in revenue from return players. That is the way I see it.

To those Techs working on the issue, much respect. Good luck and Godspeed.
  7. andy_m

I couldn't give a monkey's **** about not being able to play the game. As I said earlier, my only real beef is not getting what I have paid for.

[sarcasm]Oh, and five hours after my original post here I can see lots and lots of constructive feedback... [/sarcasm]
  8. joshybox2244

Mhmm .. I would rather wait 2 days for it to finish than have 10 new bugs and random crashes.
  9. BarnacIe

I'm gonna sum it up.

Time wasted, time is precious. More then money, more then anything. It's something that is spent by all but needs to be spent wisely. Thus some of us have things to do and when we would like to sit down to something we paid for to enjoy and it isn't provided for. There is need to complain, you are wasting our time. Same thing with a maintenance person if they come around, waste time or **** around, you may give them the benefit of the doubt here and there but not for long. SOE has a reputation of being notoriously bad at programming and poor maintenance so it's going with the reputation of their incompetence, thus not allot of people have the patience or would hang around for a couple of years putting up with their ****.

Well those that like to take it up the *** and sucking up to SOEs every word would.

Like I said, there is two types of people on forums.

Those in the know, Those that are ignorant.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  10. thejericho

working at a job where u give an ETA to a customer then run into major problems, it happens... SOE is doing the best they can and you can be damn sure that they feel bad about this. dont go ******** about it being down for 2 days because all you are doing is making it sound like you want things to go YOUR WAY! You think the world revolves around YOU! YOU YOU YOU YOU!
    people are such babies sometimes jeebus.
  11. Verviedi

My entire ability to use the computer is time sensitive. I expect to be reimbursed for every computer hour planetside 2 is down.
    [/sarcasm]
  12. GoodFight

Actually this one is even more appropriate given our current situation (might have to watch it a few times):
  13. MIchaelortech

EQ2 and DCUO are both online with no problems.
    What are the other games that are supposedly not working?
  14. joshybox2244

Come on, that's a bit extreme. SOE has done something spectacular to GIVE you this game, and you know the whole time this game has been on, this minor setback is only a minor setback. Not a sinking ship. They are probably working their arses off to supply the thousands of players that they have around the world... more than 24 hours isn't long. I'm just saying.
  15. slawo

I dont play game which dev implement update fu#@$ two day unbelievable
  16. Bernd Lauert

So if I sell you a product/service and it turns out it's a broken piece of crap, you can't complain or ask for a refund unless you made a better product/service yourself? That's an interesting concept I would like to try on my own clients.
    • Up x 2
  17. Mytwyt

This downtime is extended. We want to be compensated for what we paid for. So its about US more than YOU. Those who didn't pay for anything can complain that they miss the game, but they aren't entitled to anything. I do appreciate them. They also make the game what it is. It would probably be a smart idea to compensate them as well in a small way. Its called gratitude. If we weren't so into the game , it wouldn't be what it is.
    • Up x 1
  18. joshybox2244

If you think PS2 is a "Broken piece of crap" I think you should play something else and whine elsewhere. Come on
  19. Kanrethad

It does, I actually work at one to...but at least we keep people informed.
  20. ZenitHMaster

They cant bring up the servers. We are doomed. Time t-to face up to erm r-real LIFE!!!
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.