Anyone like to make alt characters to get hilarious hackusations?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AngusPrime, Nov 19, 2015.

1. AngusPrime

I can't say I find any greater pleasure than it, especially when they are br 80-100 and they freak the HIGBY out, it's truly one of my favorite pasttimes. Anyone else do this?
  2. UberNoob1337101

Used to create characters, play them 1-2 hours, get quick certs and try to get hackusations by "Surviving 20 bullets for no reason" or "You have an aimbot! You ReachCat!" or "Stop sniping, noob" and then delete them to increase my chances (Because people are going to make more fuss about a newly created character with 10+ K/D than an old one with 1.7, basically where my main is).

It's a fun strategy that gets you a ton of salt, but except for that it doesn't do much for the fight. I mean, I'd rather have all the toys with max rank nanoweave and fully kitted class, weapons and tools and try to win the fight than just getting some funny accusations.
  3. Daigons

That's fine and all but I find it extremely distasteful when players create opposing faction alts to get revenge or stop a base attack. They simple use throw away accounts to do their dirty work and it doesn't take very long to earn enough certs to purchase C4 for a new character. One moment we have the opposing faction up against the ropes at a Crown fight. Suddenly three of our sides MBT are TKed with C4 followed up with the Sundy being C4ed by the same cheaters. Is there even a way a way to address this with the current game design? The only thing that I can suggest is to put some access restrictions for C4, AV-Mines and AI-Mines. Make them only available at certain BR level and/or only if you unlock certain directives which require some invested game time.
  4. Gundem

I'd be a little cautious about that. DBG has said that purposely alting like that for extremely high stats may put you under the possible hacker watchlist.

Apparently a few people got banned because they made alts and did really well.
  5. Iridar51

Meh. Any good player can get a hackusation on a BR1-10 alt without directive points.

Now getting a hackusation on a BR100 character with months of game time and thousands of directive points.. now that's satisfying. Cuz it means you're playing on such a high level that it's deemed impossible to be legit even for a veteran. Well that or that the hackusator is an idiot, lol. You can guess which is more likely ;)
  6. Gundem

Sadly, with the attitude of most casuals I'd more likely assume that people would accuse high level players of hacking because they think only hackers can perform so well.
    • Up x 1
  7. shivanthing

Here's a story. And look. I'm not even a good player. I maintain a 2.6 KDA on my main. (I see people with 5.0s that play nothing but HA. I don't even...) I'm lucky to get 4.0 on a GOODd day.

But anyway. Was sniping using my phaseshift. I mightve killed the same guy twice, but he accused me of shooting through a wall. Said I'd broadcast to him on steam to prove im not hacking. (I'm an ok shot.)

But he gets on his vanu ult just to TK me repeatedly and spout nonsense, threats, and all the like.

Sigh.
  8. DooDooBreff

truly, if you really mean that you find no greater pleasure than hackusations, you might need to log off and try girls out.
  9. AngusPrime

Ow :(, It seems my ego trip has been stunted. DAMN YOUUU DOODOOBREEEFFF
  10. AngusPrime

Honestly, if I ever get a character to br-100 I damn well look forward to that.
  11. AngusPrime

When I first started playing I thought Recursion was hacking because I was so bad and wouldn't admit that they were that good.
  12. Liberty

My performance was usually pretty static, but I still loved making those fresh alts. Not so much for the Hackusations (which came anyway) but because it was a fun way to mix things up with starting over. This dude got re-rolled more than a few times.

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428238902661363457

Also replying to any tell with "No hacks JUST IN THA ZONE" always gave me a chuckle.
  13. Septus

So I have been gone / not playing much for about 6 months and just came back, I have been br 100 for a long time, I use to almost never be accused of hacking, recently though, after coming back I have been getting it all the time. I am pretty good with the dalton on the lib and love the salt I get from the LAs piloting ESFs who only care about KD when they get blown away by a 150mm cannon and can't bail out, but it was never accusing me of hacking, just general anger.

I have also noticed that all the old names I used to see and be closely matched with in enemy libs are all gone and many of the old ESF pilots. So I am guessing people are not used to good dalton gunners anymore and so assume aimbots when they get killed by it. I even had one lightning driver tell me I was hacking when i killed him, and I was like WTF? I killed a tank with the dalton, which is the intended purpose of it, and get called a hacker, I mean I kind of understand if you are new to the game and cant hit anything when you tried the dalton and then get blown away in a speeding ESF by it, but a barely moving tank, seriously?
  14. breeje

So you are that hacker that keeps shooting my harasser in to oblivion :)
  15. Drag0

My nomination for dumbest post ever!
  16. Septus

Lol I wish, I can hit them a lot better than I used to with a lot of practice, but vulcan harassers and AA MAXes are my bane as a dalton gunner.

Skyguards, AA turrets, walker sundies, MBTs, all easy. but vulcan harasser, I just tell my pilot to leave, not worth it.
    • Up x 1
  17. GuhMaster2512

Yesterday I unlocked the Butcher on my TR main. After I spawned in I heard an NC medic behind me and I did 180 and hit him in the head 4 times killing him. The player said I had an aimbot even though I am almost BR 99 with 1539 directive points. It made me feel pretty good though that I was good enough to make someone think I was hacking.