Anyone know if safeguard and combat surgeon stack?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RabidIBM, Feb 6, 2023.

1. RabidIBM

I know that the assumption is that bonuses don't stack, but there are cases where they do.

So, if I'm in one of those res nade v res nade mosh pits on a control point, I have safeguard with "...damage taken is reduced..." and combat surgeon with "...increases your resistance to small arms damage...", I have both rezed people and been rezed in the last 3.5 seconds, do I have 25% or 45% resistance to small arms?

Has anyone else tested this? Because I certainly haven't. Thanks folks.
  2. JibbaJabba

IIRC if you die during the combat surgeon buff it will be expired by the time you're alive again.
  3. RabidIBM

Fair, but I'm thinking of those situations where multiple squads from each side are mosh pitting with res nades going off on both sides. Since not everyone accepts res right away it's possible that I could throw a nade, die, get resed, then somone accepts revive from the nade creating a window of a couple seconds where both benefits should be active.

I could get some people together and figure out a way to test, but it would be a bugger. If someone already knows it would save some effort.