Anyone interested in an IRC channel for TR?

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Matlock0, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Matlock0

I noticed the steam page for TR members of Cobalt. However I don't see it taking off very well since not all use Steam to play PS2.

This chat could help us organize a bit more. Orders channel rarely works since it has cooldown and it's often just brief "we need help at X" and nobody cares since everybody's busy doing their stuff or could care less. Also this chat can be used when people are not in game or have command channel/leading a squad.

I'm mainly talking about outfits organizing a little bit of grand strategy into Cobalt. Where to set up defensive positions (looking at you, Quartz Ridge and road to Hvar), maybe organizing outfits to work towards a certain goal as well as just people looking to join platoons and teamspeak servers to get more out of the game.

What do you guys think? I've already got the channel up just need some peeps to support it :).

If you can't be arsed to download a program like mIRC, try this link http://webchat.xs4all.nl/, then:
    1) Choose your nickname (nick in PS2)
    2) Chatchannel ---> Other ---> TRCobalt

I know there's the hassle of alt-tabbing out perhaps to check out the chat if you don't have a second screen but I think this might work if enough people join it.
  2. Gimpsy

Im using the Webinterface. Quit cool if some more TR outfits will join in.
  3. Gimpsy

i wish there would be more interest of the tr outfit leader..

you all advertise with organisation and teamplay.. show us please