Anyone else still here from Beta/Launch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Ling

I've been playing since the 2nd day of the tech test, It was better in tech test because there were less players, didn't lag as bad during ground fights. Then again all we did was fight at the now boring crown, I miss that place
  2. willowstyle

allways the best game in so many point for me.
    regulars little bugs but great optimisation was done, directive is cool, i just would like to return to ps1 system "base capture=cert" and only (no frag farmer etc.., only the fight for the result).

my deception is for the players organisation, no really strategy leader at big scale, orders chan nerver used, a mass of solo players following the mass with some outfit/squad trying some strat but often zerged by a zerg just before the end capture.
  3. johnway

I'm still here since beta and i suppose its encouraging to still see devs implementing content after several years. Even if its a few weapons and a few tweaks here and there. Still play PS2 purely because the battles are such a brilliant experience that i can't replicate anywhere else. Especially scale.
  4. Mukist

Here since the first day of the tech test. I still say that the base capture mechanics that made PS1 awesome would work nicely in PS2. Just bring back that stuff and this game would become alot more strategy oriented and alot more fun real quick.
  5. Stellus

Been here since PS1 beta :)

6. SinerAthin

Been here since early launch.

My activity tends to shift between on-and-off. Sometimes I can take a break for a couple of months, then come back again.

FPS are a good practice for hand-eye coordination and the brain anyway.

My only disappointment so far is the lack of more ES vehicles. Playing the special alien faction suddenly doesn't become that interesting when half of their vehicles are from the common pool :(