[BUG] Anyone else got tilted infantry camera?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Pikachu, May 24, 2015.

1. Pikachu

Yesterday I noticed after a while that my infantry camera was being tilted as I looked from side to side. When I moved, the camera was back to normal but as soon as I stopped to look around I get this annoying effect. Anyone else?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. Crator

Noticed it yesterday. Noticed another player had it (the avatar is visibility leaning to one side). Does this mean they are planning to add lean? ;)
  3. Iridar51

Didn't have this myself, but I've noticed other people have it, and apparently it's easily reproducible, because yesterday I C4'd a whole party of BR100s just standing around leaned. They clearly were just having a tea party over teamspeak.
  4. PublicWifi

I'm just glad it wasn't a problem on MY end. At first I was like "Uhhh... wow I need sleep." or "I don't remember drinking THAT much."

There are 2 posts regarding this bug on the PS2 tracker. Lets hope the devs look into it. Restarting the client resolves the issue.

-CaptainJackass
  5. Pokebreaker

Yeah, I had it happening yesterday. Quite annoying. I also noticed that during that glitch, it was causing my to be able to walk inside of walls, see through the other side, as well as shoot through. I did a bug report. Yesterday was one of the first days in a very long time, that playing this game caused me a bit of nausea.
  6. LagLight

I had the same issue in a bio-lab as a MAX. Not sure if it is tied to the 20/05/15 patch though, but I have never seen it until now.
  7. The Rogue Wolf

You're not the only one. Moukass put up this little gem (warning, contains high levels of Moukass laugh):

8. Klypto

Every time I spawn the world is sideways for half a second but it seems to correct itself really fast.
  9. agentpuhpul

For me it seems to happen mostly when I'm ADS with a sniper and i'm turning. very disorienting.

It's even weirder trying to get headshots on someone who's leaning forward and running, makes me think they're REALLY bookin it.
  10. JobiWan

I got it a day or two ago. Particularly weird when you're looking down a long corridor. I thought it was messed up because it game after I had a black screen for 30 seconds. At the same time holding tab didn't work and pressing U to redeploy also did nothing.
  11. Drzewo