Anyone do anything cool recently?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Newlife1025, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Newlife1025

I killed two prowlers with two c4 (they were right next to eachother) so it was a pretty easy kill. Also, is the auto shotgun good with slugs (piston), or good in general?
  2. Bloodlock

I killed a Lightning, a Vanguard and a Sunderer with a Bomb Flash... because when they Zerg, I go full Kamikaze... :p
  3. Demigan

Good in general. It's great for 1v1's, but don't expect to get more than 1 kill per magazine.

As for cool stuff. I guess that taking on 2 shielded Vanguards in a 2/2 Magrider and killing one before dying counts?
  4. CaptCran

Took out a full health NC Max with my QCX (normal bolts) all by myself. Stalker cloak is the way to go. He kept running (I'm sure he was trying to redeploy in the process) but the bolts were spot on every time.
  5. JobiWan

I noticed a large cluster of red dots on my map, I think a platoon were doing a 'regroup on this waypoint' thing and were ready to launch an attack. I pulled an armoured sundy and mowed into them, got about 12 road kills. Worked so well I did it again in a harasser, got about another 5 road kills.
  6. Eternaloptimist

One shotted six NC in a row this weekend with a SASR (no reload). They launched a human wave attack and were met with a host of us snipers (I obviously just got the lucky final kill shots in).

It was all a bit unbelievable and I thought maybe a bug, until I realised, they were NC after all. They literally just charged straight towards our spawn room door (would have turned before getting there to go into the cap point if they'd made it that far I guess)