Any TR tried the TAR yet?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Maderas, Dec 12, 2012.

1. MisterMorden

i really like the TAR but never played combat medic before, so i have no real comparsion, it just feels good.
  2. aRtFuL

I think both TAR and TRV are in several ways inferior to ns-11a. Ns-11a just feels like a better gun at all ranges because of high overall accuracy and low recoil. Rate of fire is not as impressive but you just ends up landing more shots anyways.

It might be lacking in underbarrel or other options but I think in terms of pure shooting at a mix of ranges, you are just better off getting ns-11a. It is a better weapon for what medics need for both offense and defense because of it's flexibility.
  3. Mark467

In CQC the TRV will decimate an NS-11 user.
  4. {joer

TAR is nice for CQC not so great for mid range.

The ability to add avd laser to it is usually a good indication its a CQC gun. I like it but I've always been best a CQC and pretty meh at longer ranges.
  5. Cpu46

I love my TAR. It has decent medium range accuracy and can be effective with single shot fire at long range. Up close it is a meat grinder that will make pulp out of the NC and VS.
  6. HerpTheDerp

TAR's main advantage is the 0.75 ADS movement speed modifier. Other than that, it's even more CQB focused than TRV.