Any (old) new additions coming?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Advanced Darkness, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Advanced Darkness

Like..really useful hacking? And more technical engineering? I dont think there are many (if any) long time PS1 players in this game. I was in a platoon with guys saying it would be cool if you could hack vehicles, a do a few others things (like it was a brand new idea) that planetside 1 already had.

I still think there are gamers out there who can play a more technical game instead of run and gun, run and gun ..run and see who has the most guns, run and gun.

Thx
    • Up x 2
  2. ExarRazor

i played ps1 for 10 years

im STILL disappointed ps2 is basically a bf3 clone instead of of a graphical upgrade of ps1, which is what we were expecting
    • Up x 1
  3. Advanced Darkness

I am glad that i'm not the last person on earth who was hoping for the same thing. I spent 6yrs with my outfit in PS1 and i cant say i didnt have a good time. I still never understood why PS1 was completely abandoned while they were working on PS2 instead of fixing the holes and exploits that gradually ate up PS1, then making it free to play and letting the new people get a taste of a classic one of a kind game before ps2 dropped.
  4. jdono67894

I just want doors that open and close.
    We are in the future yet the only way to close a doorway is to weld a giant piece of metal into it :(
  5. ABATTLEDONKEY

Never played PS1. I was a BF1942 guy, and watched my beloved franchise crash and burn sine 2005 :(. I know how you guys feel. I never played PS1 but i wanted exactly what you wanted because i knew what PS1 was about (i just hated the idea of a subscription)
  6. Advanced Darkness

lol i hear you there. There were doors in ps1 ..lots of useful doors.
  7. Advanced Darkness

I guess its a different generation..all we had were subscriptions but i'm getting used to the free to play thing. Sony honestly couldve done that with PS1 when the subs went down and they had to merge servers...but thats the past now.
  8. ABATTLEDONKEY

BF1942 wasnt a sub ;)

honestly, I dont remember that many games being subs. at least not in the FPS world. so far as I know, PS1 was the only FPS with a sub :confused:. Same generation though, just different franchises due to different payment options.