Any Billing and account issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HexT

Ok So i Bought 20.00 worth of station cash today and i still have not Received It Yet WHAT DO I DO
    PS i was using a Visa Card
  2. Wolfen2424

This is really getting to be too much. To put in a ticket it states that I must first update my password to my station account. I TRIED. It will not recognize the password change. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS! Meanwhile, I was stripped of my premium membership as of the new update. What's up with that? That was going to be the subject of my ticket. Thanks in advance.
  3. MasterDk78

tried to purchase station Cash.. and in the end of the transation it says an error?
    Tried Again, and it still says error.. over 24 hours dt, and now i cant buy station Cash?

maybe i should just not do it, maybe its a sign i spend to much Money ;)
  4. decel3000

I resubscribed to Planetside 2/all access yesterday. I still have yet to receive my 500 station cash. Anyone else having this issue?
  5. Suomimies

I am little lost to what do about my SC shopping i did today. 350 SC guns i unlocked take 700 SC from my account for every gun i unlocked. Is this something is been fixed later or not.
  6. PSPlayer76

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh SOE!!!!!!! what are you doing ....2 minutes ago, i lost the server connection and now my characters are gone...i want them back as they were before...everytime i log in there is no character there as i never played before....i played about 300 hours and bought a lot of stuff...pls fix it ....
  7. MissRhippete

dont worry, its because of the maintenance. You will get them back after.
  8. Timmy1989

Yesterday I bought 1000 station cash. Did not receive it ingame. It is on my internet account tho as it says amount of station cash: 1000. But as I said I cant use it ingame. I wrote 2 tickets, one yesterday and one just now. Unfortunatly no response. I bought the station cash on this website and paid with paypall if that info is necessary. Help please..
  9. Urania

My sub level has decresead from silver to copper,im aware of the issue,just letting you know,thanx in advance.
  10. Timmy1989

Finally got an answer why its not showing. Its something atleast. But the issue off my sc not showing hasnt been resolved yet. Will wait it out.
  11. PeRXeRs

Hi,

Today I recognized that my Auraxium membership is now a Copper membership. I have not done anything in this regard and just payed the full year bill a couple of weeks ago.

Would be glad to get an answer.

BR
  12. Coldkristen

All my characters are gone as the time im posting this. Im pretty sure there hasn't been a maintenance. Does it have to do with the fact that before i downloaded and installed the game from the their website and now on steam. Also i haven't played for like 5 months. I have real money spent on the game so i really wish it hasn't just vanished :(
  13. domH173

hello i just wanted to know if any body got their station cash from last month because i didnt please can somebody help. will be greatly appreciated.
  14. SierraAR

You now have to manually claim your station cash from the depot in game, I believe. When you're logged into a character, open the map screen. The far right button on the bottom row that has your faction symbol on it goes to the depot; Somewhere in there is where you claim your monthly SC (This is all second hand information - I havent been a premium member in months; I quit paying due to other expenses before that change rolled out)

On another note, I think everyone's better off opening a support ticket, not posting in this thread.
  15. domH173

kk cheers
  16. 7evenGhost

When it said

"Your account migration is almost complete!
    Please complete the form below to create your SOE Station Account. The username and password you enter here will be used to access your account from this point on. Again, if you have any questions, please refer to our FAQ."

my username "7evenghost" was not available, so I chose ghost7even, but still I can only log in with 7evenghost. And when I log into the game (deleted 'environment=psg' from the launchpad.ini file), my character is missing, it's as if I never played on this account, having to choose side and server and so on.
  17. thorsthunder

I have been false accused of stat padding and not only will soe not fix it but they wont even admit they messed up I played 100% normal this is pretty lame I was enjoying the game but this is walk away offense
  18. thorsthunder

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428249049550601409/killboard here is my kill board tell me I cheat wth sony u suck worse then I do atleast I admit I get my *** kicked u lie and say noo urrr liar im honest never cheated in my life paid money for ur game and u keep calling me cheat even after I plead with u to review ur records u made a mistake I DID NOTHING WRONG FOR THE !))TH TIME U SOE MADE A MISTAKE AND I HAVE SINCE QUIT UR GAME AND STARTED A FAMILY BOYCOTT GOODDAY!
    • Up x 1
  19. here420hits

https://www.planetside2.com/players/#!/5428259567444644433/killboard/?view=timeline&filter=all last played the 14th account banned the 20th why was I banned said stad padding these stats look padded to you? I have been in a 24 hr fight with soe even over the phone over this mistake THEY made they banned both my accounts and I did nothing wrong in anyway no cheats exploits all fair play but they took my accounts anyway be warned they wil lrandomly take ur account I even paid money for guns on 1 account
    • Up x 1
  20. StealthSwag

Wow
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.