Any Billing and account issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MajiinBuu

Tried to rener membership with gamecard, membership did not get renewed. Expires tomorrow.
  2. Dario Forzinetti

Hey I recently purchased a AP rounds for my prowler accidentally when I was suppose to buy the 50% off bundle with the Vulcan... Is there anyway I can trade since they are the same price?
  3. Netisopl

Registered my account. Haven't received any benefits or my SC for a few days now.
  4. i486DX2-66

Signed up for a one monthly membership but that did not go well and recieved a ban because of a chargeback issue. Working out the problem with Natali F. and paid the monthly fee twice because the first payment got delayed because of missing information so I did a second payment on Natali F's request (131003-000017). Both payments were recieved the next day and I got a two month subscription. I only recieved 500 SC for the first month.

Now I'm in my second month as a premium member but I haven't recieved the monthly 500 SC thus created a new support ticket but according to CSR Steven G (131104-000191) I won't recieve the monthly 500 SC because of a chargeback issue.
  5. arizonamerica

131113-000275

Banned and I can only imagine why. At the time of my ban, we were gathering at the warpgate for an air drop, and I was expressing my frustration over not being able to find Yoplait Custard Style yogurt at stores anymore, only the original style, and then I was hit with the ban hammer and I can only imagine that the report had to have came from my platoon leader

So now I am wanting to quit my outfit and almost wanting to quit Planetside2, but first I want to find out why I was banned even more than I want to find the ever-elusive Lemon Custard Yoplait yogurt cup.

http://mobile.texags.com/Forums/67/Topics/2271189
  6. RockISonner

What do I do when I can't even add my creditcard when trying to pay for membership? I can buy SC just fine(as the transaction is handled through steam) But membership is not possible for me.

Not the best business strategy.
  7. SierraAR

Just want to say you might want to edit the original post with a working link :p
  8. bulletbiter4

Ok I had recently bought 2000 stationcash and bought some guns and after the update everything is gone my loyal camo stationcash guns and I hope this is a glitch.
  9. GratLurking

Apparently my account doesn't register my character that is made on Connery in the web store? What's up with that? :S
  10. triangle

Same here. Getting that annoying "
    Hello ++, you do not have a PlanetSide 2 character associated with this account." Info too, though I have a character. But anyways, I didn't receive my StationCash yet and Support isn't answering either.
  11. Blackmirror6

Hello there !
    A week ago, my account was banned for no reason.
    I would like to know if there is a chance to unban my account.
    I am not using any 3rd party mods or any cheets.I've always played fair and equitable
    I hope you to reconsider my case.
    Thank in advance !
  12. Blackmirror6

just tell me how to prove to you that I have not used anything wrong in the game and will do
  13. Lordsartek

Were can I unsubscribe? very simple.
  14. Blackmirror6

I wait 11 days without a reply from support
  15. Blackmirror6

Hello!
    My account was banned 14 days ago, I wrote a ticket to support.
    They wanted me to send DxDiag file, I sent him and more than two weeks, I have no answer.
    I am banned unfairly please review the case, and how long should I wait for an answer.
  16. Hideyoshii

so today (2/13/2014) i bought a prepaid card and inputed the code on my iphone to redeem it for the SC but when i got on i didn't get the SC but i got the membership thing and the NS Commisioner that you get with the SC so i was wondering if it takes a day to process the payment or did i do something wrong? and won't be getting my SC
  17. cyancat

I bought two items and pay the SC in the depot. But I will not be able to use the item.
     Transaction in question is as follows: Order Number : 1203875901 Order Number : 1203875895
      I'm not good at English. sorry.
  18. 7Z0nE

I bought membership via direct debit on the PS2 website, but there is no entry in my payment-history, although my payment source has been saved. And I am 100% sure, there was no typo in my bank adress. Planetside has not debited any money from my account yet. I made the payment about 24h ago.

Can I safly try to subsribe membership again, without worrieng to buy it twice?

Thank you for your Help!
  19. Zlidden1337

why do you no longer support Paysafecard? you did before and i bought one today expecting everything to work as before...
  20. F24A

I paid £13.00 for 1350 certs but I've been charged an extra £15.00 without warning because I paid by mobile. It would have been nicer if these little extra costs were kindly mentioned in the text I received alongside the mere £13.00. That way I wouldn't have replied "Y" and paid more than double the price.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.