Any Billing and account issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adersick

I've had a similar issue as well, trying to get a one month membership (to try it out). Unfortunately, upon re-trying to get the payment to go through, I find I have several pending transactions. I just wanted to get a single month subscription and seem to be queued for multiple transactions.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
  2. FishOil

Nothing happens when i click this link "Contact SOE Account, Billing, and Technical Support"
    ..seriously getting pissed tbh. payment not going through via sms is one thing but the damn link..A SIMPLE link not even working is another story. Get your act together ffs.
  3. Scientiarum

Membership info says it expires 6/1/2013 but I bought a 1 month membership more recently than that. So does buying a membership mid-month only count for THAT month and not a 30 day period? Did I really just buy a month membership for a month that we were getting a free membership anyway? ugh...
  4. Scientiarum

Ok, here is what I found. I purchased a 30 day membership via a Sony walmart card during the past month. I think it was on the 25th but it may have been before. I know for sure it was much less than 30 days ago. It bumped my membership ranking up to bronze but under my account information it still says premium membership expires 6/2/2013. Clearly something is wrong, I will be very disappointed if come Sunday I lose that extra xp I just payed 15 dollars for so I hope there is customer support on the weekends.
  5. Scientiarum

Hey. I put in a support ticked over a day ago. I realize that this is the weekend but I have gotten support ticket responses before on the weekend for non account payment related things before in under an hour so why can I not get a response when my money is involved? I would at least like a response please.
  6. Archon(archy)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey...
    I'm a player on the Connery Server with Characters:
    BLAMblamblamblamblam...
    Sirbeatinbush
    And Archon263

So here's my question.

WHERE DID MY CHARACTERS GO AFTER THE UPDATE?!?!?!?!
    This occured right after the hotfix of june 6th and as of right now I am flipping tables, not over the fact that I spent $15 into this but because I actually put some time into it before my cast got wiped of face of Auraxis. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Any help to recover my lost characters with all their achievements intact would be a GREAT thing. :Dc

-(AFX) TR
    ~{ADK} NC
  7. bloodmarine117

Hey Alex,
    I bought a station cash card from jb hi fi (Aus) and I encountered a problem of it being already redeemed so I went to jb hi fi and ask for a refund and they said no:( so I was wondering what Am I meant to do now?
  8. DarkVirus

Hi all. I'm from Russia, sorry for my english... So, I was banned post GU10. Try enter the game with another account - game is crush and ve write it - GAME ERROR G29
    MALFUNCTION:
    WE'RE SORRY, THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE LAST ACTION, CAN YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER?
    invisible word, I don't know how make it visible, pls distinguish this to read
    After I trying again enter the game and me writing it - Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support.

How solve this problem?

P.S. I did not use cheat or some that.
  9. Wvalsp112

I still cant log in to get A ticket For this Whats the point Of sending this link to help us with the account issues if i cant even Access my account when i Reset my password Because of the Case i could not log in the first place after the Server disconnection and logging out because of bug issues
  10. Mogsy

logged a ticket to verify if the 500SC membership payments are working........don't appear to have received any recently.
  11. Deffe

Hey Support, currently ingame menue states that I can buy Station Cash for 40% off, due to the 4th of July bonus. But when I try to resolve the transaction via Steam Wallet the interface will still charge me the full amount of Euros. Plz advise... Thx.
  12. RetroCas

I am trying to update my membership, but it always says "Please select card type" when I am finished with the insertion of my information. I see a bunch of credit card logo's at the top, and I am unable to select my card type by clicking it (in this case, VISA). My browsers are up to date, so I am curious as to if there is an issue with this for anyone else?
  13. Mista808

I purchased a Visa Gift Card in the amount of $25 dollars today from Wal Mart to get SC. I used it in game and got a red error screen. I thought that maybe I typed the card number incorrect so I verified on the Visa website. It showed my 25 was no longer available. I went to Wal Mart thinking there was an issue with the card. Wal Mart called the issuer and confirmed that SOE took the $25 dollars and that I would have to contact Sony in order to make a dispute. My current reference number for my open ticket is 130806-000989. I just need the 2500 in game that I paid for! All I wanted to do was relax on my day off and get the new weapons I've wanted and now I'm sitting here irritated not even wanting to log back in until the 2500 SC has been added to my account. Please help!
    • Up x 1
  14. TheKhopesh

I attempted to purchase $40 worth of SC in two $20 increments. I found that the first one accepted the money from steam, however it did not deposit the 2,000 SC on my account.

I hoped PS2 was just bogged down, and would deposit it in a little while, but feared there was an error, so I logged out, and closed the client out entirely.

I ensured that the money had been withdrawn from my Steam Wallet. It had.

I then started up the game launcher, finding that my account was not stored.
    It prompted me to sign in with a station account, so I did, again with my one and only account.

I started up the client, logged on my main character, checked and found that the SC from the purchase was still not there, and logged out (And again I preceded to shut down the client after logging out).

I restarted the game launcher, and it had recorded my station account this time, I repeated the process of logging in and shutdown the client (In exactly the same manner as I detailed above) just to be safe.

It again had saved my account info, so I started it up, signed in, and logged onto my main character.

No Station Cash.
    I had planned on spending $40 on SC anyway, so I purchased a second twenty dollars worth of Station cash.

Again, the purchase failed, but took the money from the steam wallet.

This time though, I took video.
    It's 1.34 GB in size, max everything as far as quality, resolution, etc.

Both purchases presented the message "Steam Wallet Transaction Successful", but my account never received the SC.
    I spent a total of $40, and have received no Station cash.

I have had this problem before back in early June, but it was $5, and I didn't feel like it was worth bothering about.
    I don't expect the $5 back, too much trouble after so long.
    I just want it said that this is an issue that has persisted for quite a while.

Forty dollars however, is a considerably larger sum, and I do want this rectified.
  15. slapem1976

where the hell did my membership and sc go?
    kind of frustrating
  16. fugazi198

i emailed costumer support on lifting a banned/suspended account and i get not response and customer service chat support is offline. how do i get back up and running?
  17. EmZetka

Hello, i have problem of my account, namely, my all characters has removed from my account after lates update. When i turn on the game I see the character creation screen instead of my characters that have already been created.
    I would be pleased as to somehow get back my characters...
    Thanks for your help
  18. yassen9

I am having problem , I want justice I want my account back cuz I am banned for cheating ( the thing I didn't do ) , read this
    http://www.planetside-universe.com/character-5428109895933179345.php?tab=killboard
    a cheater should be immortal ! do you se any immortality in this killboard ? as I played 2d 9h to have 1000 certs
    i didnt have 1000 certs in a 1 hour ! what a bad cheater I am !
    in fact I want my account back I want my right back I want to punish who reported me ! what a bad false report !
    please respond to my demands when you read this
  19. RegulusKnight

lately the station cash shop wont work every time i go on it the links to each amount for purchase wont work it just sits there !
  20. cobaltlightning

Is it me, or is the All Access Game Pass thing a little slow lately? My subscription was supposed to renew yesterday, but still nothing with no extra SC to show for it.

EDIT: Okay, just updated, waiting on the SC Now. To My Knowledge, the All Access Game Pass should still provide SC, right?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.