Any Billing and account issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowAquilaX

Ok, sifting through the SOE support pages regarding Account Billing is infuriating. Here's my problem my credit card was charged 3 times for the same purchases. The first and second transactions were refunded. Each time I was charged, the charge was up by 2-3 cents. Suspicious no? However that's not what I'm worried about. I never received notification of these transactions, and I never authorized these transactions as they were not initiated by me. All the charges put me over my max transactions for this month. Thus causing a $15 charge by the bank. I was going to avoid that charge if it were not for that blunder. I demand an explanation as soon as possible, and reparations are expected. Please and Thank you.
  2. Sukkoro

When I try to purchase SC with PayPal it says:
    ERROR!

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
    Please try again later.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at http://support.station.sony.com
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Tried sending a ticket, and I was told to contact PayPal. PayPal told me to contact you guys. Everything is appreciated. Keep up the good work at SOE!
  3. jelf

So if I subscribe for say 12 months, do I pay the money of 12 months immediately(9.99x12) or I only have to pay 9.99 per month for 12 months?

And if I cancel after 3 months, do I have to pay for the remaining 9 months?
  4. Kediec

Answered you in the other thread :)
  5. Captain Coffee

I've tried to renew my membership moving from a 3 month cycle to a 1 month cycle, but have been unable to get the payment to process with two different cards (credit and debit) neither of which worked.
    I just get a generic failed to process your payment message without any information as to why either where accepted.
  6. FuNEnD3R

Anyone else had the problem of not receiving SC after purchasing through steam wallet? Happened to me today. Luckily was only 1000 SC.
  7. SmiteHD

I bought 5000 SC for the 3 month boost which is 3000 SC. So I had 2000 left and it just disappeared. I didn't spend it. Can I have it back?
  8. DarkCause

Not sure this will speed boost my ticket, but I got a weird issues with buying SC and it shows up three times that I bought $10.00 but haven't received even the first 1000 SC...not sure why this happened.

account kause09

ticket # 130320-001659
  9. Albin N

just discovered this too, what the hell! :mad:
    used this link Free Station Cash to get som free SC. but it´s not showing up at planetside2.eu it´s only showing on planetside2.com. So I can not access it in the game (Therefore, I play on Ceres "EU server") :(

no free single use camos for me...
  10. slvrbeast

i think what is happening is SOE is having a "BRAIN FART" phase where for no reason station cash is planetside.com, and seven cash for planetside.EU are two entirely different worlds.

im sorry, but im not opening my clan to this mess. its BS.

* an EU Victim of "SOE Brain Farts"
  11. bodmans

since its double SC this weekend i decided to spend my long-waiting money, but now Paypal is being slow on accepting my money(takes 1-2 days to transfer from local bank acc to PP), it's been 2 days and the weekend is almost over. is there a way i can still get the double SC after this weekend(i know it sounds stupid, every customer could say this)? or do you have any advice of some sort?

on the other hand, if you'd have announced the event earlier i'd have had my money ready

EDIT: reading above posts, is it really that you have to purchase on EU site? i didnt even know we had a EU site, it would be trivial because the internet pages are worldwide(unless censored)
  12. Phyzic

Please help, I bought 2000SC during the easter double sc weekend but your site said the card was declined(or something, its a gift card) and yet my card was in fact charged. Is there a delay receiving the SC (nothing in transaction history) or was there an error? Should I call amex and backcharge?
  13. Inlex

Hello Alexander S! My Station Cash has been stolen by the Sony Faries. Where has it gone? When I contact support, all I get is "wait your turn, we don't value your money. We just take it and then leave you to wait for a week for a reply. Please don't contact us about it, we only hire 1 service employee cause the rest of us are too busy spending your money"

Where is my money?
  14. Brige

Hello,i wanna ask how loong i will be banned?
  15. EvgenXAH

Hello! I bought Sirius sr11 by 50%. But the money shot 2 times. 350 +350 = 700sc. Help get my 350 SC.

Sorry for my english
  16. Alexey86Region

Hello! I can not log into the game, it worked fine yesterday, but today after the technical work I see this "Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support."! what I do and why my account has been banned??
  17. Alexey86Region

send a request to the technical service SOE .. now as the day I ignore .. I spent almost $ 400 a game ... Is all you care? I can not prove that I did not ipolzoval proscribed programs and I am not a hacker .. but the fact I was playing the game without breaking the rules and now I don `t know what to do? my account is not available, it may be a technical error, but I still see the "Your account has been banned. Please contact Customer Support." I do not play games. Planetside2 only game I've played in the six months ... I do not pay a bit of attention? because I'm your client I pay real money to you .. and I wish that you would have saved me from my problems ... now 2 days I do not know what to expect from you? SOE write something to me!
  18. SenseiSteven

I don't like using my Credit card for games and I wanted just to suggest a Mobile paying method ?

Such as in www.realmofthemadgod.com
  19. martane665

tried to purchase station cash ingame and then on main site. got error message each time. Just checked my debit card balance/transaction history over the phone, and was charged five times for $10.00, when I only wanted $10.00 ONCE !
    THIS IS MY GAS MONEY TO GET TO WORK !!! online chat support is down, filed support ticket, But i'm freaking out !
    I trusted sony enough to get alpha squad and do monthly membership, if this isn't resolved ASAP I will be screwed !
    AND even though you charged me 5 times, no addition to my account sc balance !! you took my money and gave me nothing!
    PLEASE GET SUPPORT UP SO ME ( and others with issue) can get help now!~
  20. SupremeLight

Do i have to pay just to play Planetside 2?????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.