Any Billing and account issues.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by TSR AlexS, Nov 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayerOneSVK

WE Cant BUY nothing i am using paypal Location: Europe ! It shows me : ERROR !
  2. cosmisko

I'm trying to throw money at you for discounted station cash and to my surprise i'm not receiving SC but error. And your response is that I should contact tech support? Its not wotking for my friends eather, so it seem that you have global problem and you are solving it per partes? I can assure you that you will not receive ticket from them, you just lost money. They simply expect shop to work and so do I. Fix it.

FYI using paypal with no problem everywhere else.
  3. Asgo

Hi I deleted a character with unlocked weapon on it but when I recreated a new char, the weapon wasnt unlocked anymore and the SC weren't refunded. Can you either restore my character or refund the spent SC ? Thanks in advance.
  4. Asgo

I'd rather have a refund actually as I'm playing on another server with friends. Could you please tell me what needs to be done ? SOE hello ?
  5. PayneX023

if you pay monthly you get 500sc a month, but if you buy 6 month membership, do you get those 6 months of 500sc all at once?
  6. Osório

Used the money from my wallet on steam and didin't received the 500 SC. It's one of these order numbers:

Already opened a ticket yesterday btw
  7. aleksin

Hi
    I have account in US site and i have this thing called paysafecard but i cant use it. I think it only works in planetside2.eu site so how can i use it in us site. I dont want to make new account to eu site
  8. Osório

SOE says that i need to solve this with steam, but steam gave me this response
    Hello,
    5 days and problem still not solved...
  9. Gulagz

I get the following message when I try to pay for membership:

"We're sorry, when we attempted to charge the payment method you provided it was declined. Please contact your payment provider directly to see why this occurred. You may also select an alternate credit card or payment method to continue with your purchase."

My card provider tells me the purchase was not finalized on your end, I have used the same card to purchase station cash once and that worked without issues.
    I've tried twice now and the first time they froze my account for suspicion of fraud. What the is wrong? :O
  10. RoxziN

I just bought 500SC using my money on Steam Wallet but the SC don't showed up on the game, in the website shows my 500SC normally.
  11. Osório

NEVER make a transaction using your Steam Wallet
    I made one and it failed. Opened a support ticket with Steam, they said it was SOE problem, made a ticket at SOE they said to go back to Steam. Didint got refund at all.
  12. Carl 99

Whenm i try to buy station cash i just get an error message after entering my postcode, is there a known issue here i need to whatch out for or is it a case of opening a ticket?
  13. Nokturnyl

Its funny that this support link is provided, as I tried to get help the other way around and was referred by this support team back to the forums.

I have came back to the game after having not played for a few weeks to install a new patch. After installing the new patch my camo skins are actually wrong now and not what I originally purchased at all. My desert camo skin is actually now bright yellow and renamed to sandy scrub and the skin I was using is now known as desert 2.0 or something.

I contacted your support team to ask them a few questions, one being how to transfer server, I was told that this was not an option at present and that the development team were working on it - fair enough. Second I approached the topic about my items being changed. I was basically told 'if you have any complaints go complain to the developers on the forums as they are the ones that made all the changes. I find this response to be absolutely unsatisfactory. I can see on the store the skins I originally bought and at present the only way I can fix the issue is to dip further into my pocket and rebuy them just to later down the line be faced with the same issue if someone decides to change something again.

Understandably I am very annoyed at being told to do this, not so much at the developers as I know things change, but the after care which I was happy with up to this point, taking a nose dive to give such a canned response to palm me off to the forums.
  14. Shuriko

Yey I found the site!

Ok here goes, Ive been a Sony user since Playstation launched wich is quite some time, I have been playing various games from Sony including Dc universe and all that good stuff.
    Then after a while I noticed planetside 2 and was eager to log in and play.
    Me and my brother downloaded the clients from steam and was going to play.
    His game was downloaded without problems and he could log in immediatly, while I could not. I got alot o errors and launcher problems so I couldnt even start the game.
    Then I went online and found that I had to download the game from the Eu site, but then I had to make a whole new account and start all over again.

And heres the deal I live and play from Sweden, but the Eu page is so limited, theres hardly any kind of people on it, the support is lacking unfortunatly. I have had sooo many problems when I try to purchase SC from the shop and I always get a "Payment Report Error" in the face. I have had phone-calls to my bank, my creditcard deliverer, and global collect and They cant see why I cant purchase anything and why the error reports are keeping me from making a purchase.

So after alot of trouble I find my old log in info and I go to this site and types it in and Im extremely happy that its still functional.
    So now I´m wondering after all the patches and updates if I am able to log in and play to this account without having any problems and perhaps make my purchase that I wish to do with this account?
  15. swenma

Last night, I wanted to purchase $10 more of station cash. Oh SOE, you really get my money... I tried to pay with my attached Debit/Visa card. I told me it was declined. Check the bank. Everything was fine. The card was already saved on file because it pays for my monthly membership fee. I double check all of the details. Nothing wrong. I tried to use my other credit card. Still declined....

I went to my paypal account and paid that way - with the same card! Is there something wrong with your payment processing when it comes to credit cards?
  16. TSR AlexS Customer Service

It depends, I would check to make sure it has a legitimate billing address attached to it. We can give you more details if you create a support ticket.
  17. liquidthoughtlt

This is a lot of bull. I've been dealing with this for days now. No paypal, No debits, No game membership cards so on and so on. The game is really fun but this billing stuff is going to kill the sales and then the game. I wish I could just walk to 1 of the dev's house and hand him money for a really fun game. I guess they don't want our money. I've been on tech support over 7 times now.
  18. liquidthoughtlt

19. Hunter Tiz

Question when buying station cash or premium membership can you use one prepaid/normal visa/mastercard for multiple accounts?
  20. GOGULETTE

1/2 in my games, when I purchase credit in anticipation of buying weapons and equipment. the points I bought are credited to my Steam account and not in my games.
    The process works very well when I come here: https://www.planetside2.com/
    But how convert my money from my steam account, to PS2 points

Take a look at this, maybe is there a trick to corrected.
    Thank you in advance for your quick response and good continuity.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.