[BUG] Anti tank mines are now broken like ammo packs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dragonzord86, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Dragonzord86

if you place it down when its red, you lose the mine, and nothing happens.

What a god damned joke, just return it to how it was :/
  2. Dragonzord86

3. wolfva

Then don't place it when it's red. Red means No. Don't you take No for an answer?

Operator error is not a bug. Poor design, yes. Bug, no.
    • Up x 1
  4. Sifer2

They might as well revert it since i'm pretty sure it doesn't stop people from using it like C4 against Sunderers anyway. And now you can't put them anywhere but flat ground.
  5. Dragonzord86

uh, except when people run infront of you as you click, and then you can place the mine but nothing happens? Operator error? Hardly.
  6. wolfva

Nah, that's still operator error. Just the other operator, not yours <G>.

Heck, I keep tossing a tank mine under a sundie, go to toss the 2nd one and nothing. That's when I realize I'm in the wrong loadout and I just tossed my sole bouncing betty. Which, btw, doesn't do much damage to a sundie <sigh>. I'm an expert on Operator Error.
    • Up x 1
  7. RetroRayner

You don't get it do you? I will explain.

You can't buy Anti Vehicle Mines for Station Cash.

SOE don't want to upset the Pay to WIn players by making the non pay to win items a threat.

Why waste real money on something, if it can be easily defeated by a non purchased item.

This game is about MONEY for SOE nothing else, they don't care about community, Nearly one month in still no fixes for the major issues, but we have seen lots of new stuff to buy.
  8. InducedApathy

I've run into this problem quite a bit since they made it deploy like ammo packs and turrets. They really need to change it back or remove the resource cost.
    • Up x 1
  9. Dragonzord86

Very much so. It was fine as it was...
  10. Fleabag

A business, attempting to recover its investment, you don't say? :eek:

Spawn Bacons will do this too, and like wolfva, when I fudge up with them and place them too hastily (that is to say move when placing them) I curse at myself.

It's really not a big deal, bad things are allowed to happen to individuals if they make mistakes in computer games. :rolleyes:
  11. NOX2097

No, friend, no. When you people were exploiting mines to one-shot sunderers I asked you guys to stop, and I got some very rude responses. Deal with it. You glitched the game, be glad you didn't get banned! As for how mines are now, you made your bed, NOW LIE IN IT !!!!!!!
    • Up x 1
  12. RetroRayner

They recouped their investment from Alpha Squad sales, from the date they annoucened it's release was all profit, and as I stated that is all they care about, out of a 40 strong team 38 are working on ways to make more money the other 2 are working on bug fixes.