[Suggestion] anti grenade?

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Littlewhitehilt, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Littlewhitehilt

I wish that the final rank of shield module destroyed grenades..wishful thinking?
    • Up x 1
  2. Experience Noob

its a good idea.
    for me at the moment are the most infantry fights to big and always in the same locations. that is one of the boring point. i prefer tank and air battles at the moment. i wanna go one step more sky wall shield for medic. not unbreakbly but time for infantry.... and daybreak watch moukass form 09.12.2016 and and yes go for the anti grenad shield!!!!;) buff the medic and give the infantry more possibility to fight against ground and air units.

moukass
  3. Littlewhitehilt

It makes gun play more relevant in larger fights. In large fights it pretty much flank/spam c4 or other explosive weapon, spam grenades, hide in corner hoping the previous listed doesn't happen to you.
  4. Demigan

Spam grenades doesn't happen that often. Also giving the Medic an ability that instantly nullifies all grenades, and even worse it's a fire-and-forget ability? Yeah not going to happen.

The Medic can get some deployable shields, sure. The Engineer has already got more than enough toys and the Medic can easily add 'damage prevention' to his resume of 'damage removal'. But something that just instantly destroys any grenade? No way.
  5. cobaltlightning

Would also agree, insta-nade removal is kinda not too great sounding.

How about a compromise: Those standing within the medic's Shield Regen bubble (and under its effects) get a 50% extra splash damage resistance?
    Mind you, Splash Damage. You won't be able to eat that Decimator round hitting you square in the chest, or a giant 150mm piece of metal.