ANT and Construction; a new Dimension, a new Life.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TorigomaSET, Mar 1, 2016.

1. TorigomaSET

Anyone super hyped about this? If you've not gotten a chance to play around with it in the PTS, I highly recommend you do. The Options and possibilities this unlocks, is Astronomical. I'll especially be excited to see how people set up Semi-perm bases and defend the "Motherload" Crystals.
    • Up x 4
  2. OldMaster80

The Construction System has the potential to be the turning point. It's something unprecedented, never seen in fps games.

I'm also extremely hyped. This will be a now or never.
  3. Diggsano

It destroys a little bit of the game....

-Needs at least 45min to destroy (i was testing on PTS where NC+VS were vs TR Base)
    -No more air to ground game
  4. TheFlamingLemon

If only they would change resource gathering to actually be an objective for which factions will battle. There should be mines across the map, 3 per starting territory (the territory a faction has just after a continent unlocks) that factions would fight over in order to gain access to resources.
  5. AxiomInsanity87

Yes proper excited.
  6. TorigomaSET

Ya, 1v1. In a big fight, if they are not kept up by Engis they are going to go down pretty fast. Maybe some of them, too fast.
  7. sebastian oscar post

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  8. EPIC389

Super hyped for the Construction system.

Lets see what to build on Briggs....

Not bothered to list them all. Too many
  9. zaspacer

I'm very excited about the potential and how it could really boost the game experience.

I'm terrified that it might ruin the shreds of playable game we have left.

Either way is probably a win for me personally: I can enjoy the game more, or I can finally have enough reason to fully quit.
  10. Abraham with Cheese

I look forward to spending more time on some days just building or defending bases, regardless of alerts or the zerg. I also look forward to attacking or defending bases that I've never been in before.

So, yes, I am suitably pumped for this update. I'd be even more pumped if this eventually did away with about a third of the bases on each map and let the players make unique ones to replace them.
  11. Scr1nRusher

PTS with a small group is not good for judging stuff on live.

-
    It would make Air & Ground work together when it comes to base assaults........
  12. Diggsano

It was with the developers to test the function.
    They said what a Position on the Map and that the NC and VS should Attack the Base... So TR was 33% and holdet the base a hour....it was everything but small
  13. Tycoh

I'm waiting for this game to turn into a beloved Half Life 2 mod favorite of mine, Empires.

Being able to build every base with player made barracks', watchtowers, vehicle factories, etc is extremely fun.
  14. orangejedi829

Starhawk would like to have a word with you.