Another patch and Another round of BUGS!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SikVvVidiT, Aug 12, 2013.

1. SikVvVidiT

This one particular bug happens to be in the VS favor, imagine that.

So here I am playing a TR alt after this patch.. And every time I score a hit on a VS vehicle, I get a friendly fire notification.... Again let me state that I AM TR!

I don't know if I will eventually get weapons lock or what if I continue to hit and try to destroy the NME VS.... I have asked in chat has anyone else seen this and have been greeted by silence from other TR.

So I will ask here, is anyone else having this issue?
  2. Ultimatestormer

I assure you my vehicles are getting killed by enemies.
  3. Mr_Giggles

VS and TR signed a treaty to get rid of NC. Didn't you get the memo?
  4. Flapatax

This isn't new and it isn't limited to one faction.
  5. SikVvVidiT

This isn't new??? It's new for me.. I have played day in day out since December and have never had this happen, except after this crack patch.

Now please no jokes I just want to know is anyone getting this crap or is it just me...
  6. Chrattac

Yea, apparently Esamir is super hardcore mode for me since I have to log out every time I die because I don't get any deploy options there if I die or try to redeploy, only way to respawn is to instant action or squad deploy. Well I don't miss that continent filled with mini biolabs anyway.
  7. SikVvVidiT

I guess I will never get a answer for this.. Maybe I should wait when the grown folks get off and necro this thread.
  8. Torok

holy **** is that true?
    You guys really get a griefing sound when shooting TR/VS?
  9. SikVvVidiT

I am. I don't know about you please tell me.. I just hit a NC vehicle for the first time today and no sound.. But when I hit a VS target, griefing sound... WTF is this crap.

Can anyone else confirm this or is it just my character?