Another looking for Outfit thread!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by D_A_C, Dec 17, 2018.

1. D_A_C

Greetings!

I am looking for an Outfit! (Surprise!!)

What I am looking for is pretty specific though. I would like to join an active, tight knit group of players that will welcome a new player to their group. I understand the value of wrangling solo people, but would rather play with the same group of people with a clearly veteran leadership, and focused direction and goals.

I communicate well, am very focused, defensively minded, follows direction. I don't mind piloting, but prefer gunning. Currently I am working on Combat Medic. I really enjoy the class, and the diversity it offers.

I love the game! It's great! But I am getting frustrated playing solo most of the time. There is a cohesion I am craving, but cannot find, and trying to communicate to the all the solo players seems futile.

I have played with the Devil Dogs, and value their PUGS and giving the randoms some direction, but they're too big (unless they do squads in house too?)

So, if there are any Outfits that do this please feel free to contact me, or if anyone has a suggestion, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you all!
  2. Hittmanz

2018 - X is back with a vengeance.

Outfit X is back with a reckoning so that we can reap the poor souls that made the choice to be a VS or TR.
    Join us on our mission and play PS2 the way it was meant to be played.

NEW WEBSITE - www.outfit-x.com

Planetside 2 Ops Night - Thursday nights kicking off at 6pm MST