another hacker, averages a kill every 2 seconds

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by gunnner10, Nov 16, 2019.

1. gunnner10

2. PlanetBound

He's like a walking DeathStar.
  3. PanzerGoddess

....no he is that guy who is literally trying to dismantle every daybreak game including the people who work for daybreak....go read psa reddit, go read any other daybreak game reddit....he is there doing the same things. I was a one man wrecking crew in planetside arena lol.....But hey there is no hacking in planetside2....i mean there isnt is there?
  4. JudgeNu

This reminds me of the Lizard Squad days.
  5. BigG

Get used to it. This is how the game is going to be from now on. Game is hanging by the last thread. They no longer have the resources to combat the cheats and the cheaters know it. BattleEye doesn't really do much and the little it does is easily bypassed. They know how to change their IP, HWID, and how to clean their system of breadcrumbs that auto ban returning cheaters. GM Moderation needs to be done, but they don't have any employees anymore. Blatant cheaters have been making a mockery of the game almost every night for the past week. Every time I log in someone is speed hacking flying through the air and clipping through walls and terrain. This is especially devastating in a game like Planetside 2 where a single cheater can have an impact on the entire server. When I look up and see someone zooming across the sky on foot at esf afterburner speed destroying everyone in sight lines, I just log out. I am sure many others do the same.
  6. Exileant

7. Liewec123

6 headshot kills in 2 seconds, makes you wonder what the actual **** Battleye does..
    must be the absolute most useless piece of crap "anti-cheat" system in the universe.
    i get that we don't have GMs anymore, but that is the entire reason for Battleye,
    and yet it seems to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

how hard can it be to detect crap like this and auto ban within the first 30 seconds of the losers spree.

if Battleye isn't up to the task (which it clearly isn't) ditch it and get an anti cheat system that actually WORKS.

hilarious how we have actual players getting kicked for "stat padding" because they gave someone ammo,
    while scriptkids are flying around with 90KDR popping off multikill chain headshots every second...

DBG, GET RID OF BATTLEYE AND GET SOMETHING THAT WORKS!
    • Up x 3
  8. PlanetBound

Yet people get kicked for tossing an ammo pack.
  9. Liewec123

exactly, battleye is like "LOOK I'VE FOUND A CHEATER!" because some guy threw ammo to his allies,

while there is someone else flying around with auto aim...
    • Up x 1