Animation jerky when using sniper zoom

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by witchy, Aug 7, 2015.

1. witchy

I've noticed, even in low population fights, that when I'm looking down the sniper scope at targets 250M+ away they animation is VERY jerky.

They is no real movement, just looks like they are only being redrawn about once every second.

My FPS is steady at 60fps, and the PC is well with in spec for the game (GTX980 + i7 45xx).

I've just returned to the game from a 12 month break and on my old rig (GTX 560 with i5 CPU) it was never jerky.

Any ideas if this is server or client issue?

Anything I can do force smoother animation?
  2. RainbowDash9

yea this bugs been around for a bit now. and it was before too. i had to more or less stop sniping for awhile. but now when i updated to windows 10 it seemed to have stopped. idk how the hell those two things would be connected but thats what happened lol.
  3. Unadude

Well, I can't say it's been "jerky"..but for the last few weeks I have seen a change in how well I can steady my gun using any zoom. I used to be able to use my yellow-dot zoom on my N6C Gaus S even from a good distance and land some good shots with the red X..lately though seems I can't land any shots on anyone this same way.
    Nothing has changed on my end. Same computer, same mouse. The biggest difference has been about 3 updates.
    I also heard some people over my headphones in my platoon complain about similar problems recently so it is not just me.