And the OP Faction is *drum roll* ....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Apr 6, 2013.

1. CupBoy

I mostly agree and I'm sure you could get a lot of interesting results if all data was available. There are just still a lot things that are not in the data and can only really be seen by observing the game and how players and groups react.
    • Up x 1
  2. SLiCKRiCK

on all servers, or on a single server?
  3. HadesR

4. biterwylie

Shows TR are best infantry in every class other than max. Also show VS are better infantry than NC in every category other than infiltrator.

Puts the end to NC OP Threads. Now maybe these TR and VS players will stop embarrasing themselves.
  5. Goretzu

Well technically going by those figures it is the TR.
  6. shd

Wow, i think this is the first time i found every single word of a post to be complete idiocy. And this post has a lot of words.

EDIT: to also be a little constructive; i don't really think the less populated faction boost is a meaningful factor here. If we look average damage of both reaver and vanguard (who fall a bit more behind) they are inline with the average score
  7. Fenrisk

The most OP faction is whoever gets a MAX with duel grenade launchers!
  8. Ouch Electric

Obviously the NC need more nerfs.
  9. PanH

The factions seems rather balanced. The differences are under the 5% in general, considering the pop bonus xp and all, the factions are probably the same, with some imbalances for specific vehicles.
    What worries me is rather the disparity between class.
    Average score per class for BR>15 (approximately, didn't do exact maths) but it's nearly the same (just a bit lower) if you include all BRs :
    Max : 15,500
    Engi : 10,700
    Medic : 10,000
    LA : 9,400
    HA : 9,900
    Infil : 6,850

What the kitten is happening with the infiltrator ? The Max seems also way more rewarding than any other class (150%xp of other classes), and the LA is lagging a bit behind. Infil seems quite worrying though.
  10. Dagonlives

Prowler dies far less then vanguards if you notice. Also has virtually the same tank vs tank. Noticed the vanguard is a very defensive minded tank- you die far less but you kill less too. Prowler is more of a glass cannon tank. Kill more, but die quickly.
  11. DjUnicorn

Wonder how the numbers evolution would look like if they were compared per Game Updates instead of overall time span. Can anyone do this or tell me how I can do it myself? (By this I mean where can I retrieve the data to make the comparisson)