and again login issues !!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by daddy86, Jul 4, 2013.

1. daddy86

just came back from dinner, get to character screen and boom no login.

some of my guys are in but had to wait 5+ minutes or retry more then 4 times.

cobalt server as ******* usual.

******* fix it allready for the 50th time and don't come with some BS of making a ticket because it is SERVERSIDe like everything else in this bag of crap!

o and while your at it i will repeat this too for the 10th time.

- aa hit detection bug
    - massive random fps drops
    - serverlag

most important ones for me atm!

But then again i might asswell just talk to my dog who at least listens to me even though he doesnt understand a ****** word.
    I guess you guys are to busy spamming fb and twitter with ****** messages about the flare gun and how many kills people have with it!
    I would rather be on benefits then to ever work with any of you SOE *&^%
    • Up x 3
  2. Xardovany

Same here definate FPS drop since last patch and now unable to log in to the game.
  3. Larolyn

Despite the monumental rage, daddy has a point. The server has been whack for a long time and the login issues are just the icing on the proverbial **** cake now.

Double XP weekend now and unable to login. Just watching the login circle spin and spin.
    The AA hit detection has been broken since GU11.
    1 FPS lag spikes where I get to see a Planetside 2 slideshow which inevitably ends up in a tank in more pieces than I would prefer.

Basically it's bad. Really bad. And it has been for a while. Fancy firework guns sure, but can we get lost fix some of the glaringly obvious bugs that cause unplayability in an otherwise fun game?
  4. Insane101

Can't login to Woodman, been waiting 15mins... Tried a couple of times before and got a G29 error. Very frustrating!!

Couldn't play yesterday because I was lagging all round the server and had low FPS... Grrr.
    Do you think there is any chance of getting money back as I am a subscriber? :S
  5. MrWhippy

Having the same issue on Woodman, sat logging into my char then after 5 mins a message pops up saying "you've been disconnected from the server".
  6. Astoral

Same here. Cobalt and Woodman - the usual ones. Click on a character to log in. Just waiting..... waiting.... waiting..... "You have been disconnected from the server". Tried a few times now with the same result.

BTW. Do you think someone at SOE could feed back to us on these and similar posts in future, what the issue is please. Just curious as to wtf is going on. Thanks.
  7. Gary

Indeed, Same thing again on woodman...

Always seems to be woodman D:
  8. TheCheeseMonger

On Woodman - little to no problems pre-patch. Crashing and unable to login all day - got in once and CTD after 1 minute where my FPS plummeted to single figure FPS before the CTD.
  9. fox_news

how are you guys getting into the game? the login server is down
  10. Glyken

Ceres *was* stuck on "logging in"

restarted, now the play button (at character selection) won't work for Cobalt, Ceres or Miller
  11. daddy86

worst thing, after 30 min of trying i finally got in, 1 hour later i get a massive fps drop stuck at 0 fps , restart and boom instantly back with the login problem, tried waterson np whatsoever but cobalt (EU) man man man.

you know what i find most annoying of all, no SOE response. im boiling of anger but i fear if i rage again ill get forumbanned.

I wish the community could do the same as the people in egypt and overthrow the establishment for complete utter failure.
    Or make a 'internetlaw' so they dont get paid unless the game is stable, i bet the game is stable within a week that way.

12. Ketadine

History repeats itself. Again, login issues after the latest "hotfix".
  13. Waxa

Cobalt EU, can't login at all :(