Analyst Helmet!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wambat99, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Wambat99

Hey guys, So I missed my opportunity to get that awesome analyst helmet due to me being away :( , And I was just wondering if any of you guys know if I will get another chance at some point? Thanks :D
  2. Pikachu

I don't think so. I hope it won't so we who helped can feel special. Some things should be special limiated, like alpha camo.
    • Up x 4
  3. WyrdHarper

Yes. One of the devs tweeted there would be the chance to earn it in future testing sessions.
    • Up x 4
  4. Wambat99

Yay, Thanks
    • Up x 1
  5. DrBash00

Well, the Helmet is really specal... they look like bob the builder

• Up x 1
  6. Astriania

I tested for an hour and a bit and didn't get it so hopefully next time!
  7. NevarxTR

When did you test?
  8. Astriania

During the test period for directives. It may be that my account linking wasn't set up correctly or something, as it was also the period where ProSieben accounts got moved, or maybe some of my testing didn't count for the helmet criteria, or maybe it was only 55 minutes or something. I didn't get many directives or find any bugs, either.
  9. Gleerok

I didn't get it. And I won't mind if it becomes an exclusive to that testing session alone, and subsequent sessions get other rewards.
    Its supposed to make people feel special anyways.

Or perhaps they should make

Tier 1, 2, 3 rewards. To keep those players who got the helmet to get tier 2, and so on.
  10. Mastermind

Doesn't know for sure but just wants to reply to a thread so he can type in yellow.

I like how the guy below him actually answered the question too with fact not just "i dunno look at my text color"
    • Up x 1
  11. Flag

Who wants the thing anyway...
    ... it's not even that nice. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  12. Wambat99

That's actually a good point, and a good idea :D
  13. TraatAdmiral

It'd be better if they gave you a different unique helmet instead of another chance to earn the same one.
  14. PraetorGavorn

Analyst Helmet + Black Camo + NS weaponry = Best camo combo in the game.
    • Up x 1
  15. Lord_Avatar

Until you pop that shield, or ask for *batteries* by mistake... :D
  16. Bassett

Seriously? doesn't it have huge white and yellow areas?
  17. Thardus

Enjoy getting shot in the head by your own team, while wearing a bright yellow helmet.
  18. Bindlestiff

I like the fact his text colour matches that of his namesake. Is he also not allowed to add to the discussion by adding personal opinion?

If we are calling out all posts on Forumside 2 that are baseless and without fact, we'd get 2 posts a month.
  19. sancun

They need to do another run for the Analyst helmet because it looks so damn good!
  20. tf2hero

funny thing was that i actually enjoyed that show when i was little