An unfortunate instant action...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Snakekeeper420, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Snakekeeper420

Soo yeah this just happened

What are the odds of this happening LMFAO
    • Up x 7
  2. zuka7

I would apologize.
  3. FateJH

And that's how OP the Claymore is.
  4. NinjaKirby

I feel bad.

Because I lol'd hard.

Actually, given the games been running for 3 years now, I suppose technically quite likely. Although the likelihood I guess is decreased by the fact it happened to be video captured. But with the simplicity and convenient nature of NVidia shadowplay etc perhaps the chances are it was bound to happen.

So it's an extremely unlikely event, but on the other hand it was becoming statistically ever more likely to occur.

Yeah... maybe...
  5. Leftconsin

I don't use instant action for a reason.

Mainly this and many other reasons like this.
    • Up x 1
  6. Snakekeeper420

Someone should make a gif of this... I was laughing when she landed, but when she started levitating i couldn't breathe
    • Up x 1
  7. Krinsee

My first IA (just logged in during beta first time) dumped me in front of a vanguard that dusted a mag and popped shield.
  8. sebastian oscar post

i didn't laugh at this...when i saw this my brain was like, meh.
    why can't i laugh at these things?!
  9. Snakekeeper420

m

Its ok, senses of humor vary in what we find funny.
  10. JustBoo

I laughed out loud for quite a while. Not really sure why. Just the absurdity of the whole thing I guess. Maybe we've been playing PS2 too long? It is those kinds of random moments and events that keep this game entertaining. It wasn't enough that poor person landed on a mine and died, but the game then had to levitate their corpse up into the air for all to see.

Also, when something bad happens to me it's a tragedy. When something bad happens to someone else; it's comedy.
  11. Crayv

This is why I don't use Instant Death.
  12. Snakekeeper420

Lol it doesn't get more instant than this!