An idea for the continent population problem

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ecomizombi, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ecomizombi

I dont know how it is on other servers, but on my own Indar usually has hundreds of players on all 3 factions at all times during the day. The other 2 usually have a total of 50 or less people at all times. Now, no patch or update can fix this problem. People choose to stay on Indar. this is a community problem. A problem we all need to work together to fix (TR, VS AND NC together!).

If 1 platoon from all three factions stayed on the other continents at all times, then battles big enough to draw people would erupt eventually. I think the main reason they remain empty is because the only battles big enough to drop into are ever on Indar. People either dont know how to use the warp gate to get there themselves or they dont care because nothing is ever happening. the factions need to work together by fighting to bring the masses. if you battle, they will come.

the game would seem a lot more fuller (like its opening week) if battles were all over on every map. As it is I am quite sick of desert mountains. I need a little variety in my battle diet.
  2. Rhumald

you must be on Sol-Tech, if not, it's the same problem here.

We've been doing just this, protecting other maps, and inciting conflict, those two map's bonuses really help out allot, but, it always seems to come back to indar and it's damned crown... I think we really need a couple places like it on the other maps, certifications are a big deal this early in the game, and they do not come easy, so people are doing everything they can to get them, the crown just happens to make getting them a little easier.
  3. ecomizombi

I think the crown has a lot of hype. thats why it is so popular. The airport on top of a defendable mountain peak is an after thought. if Amerish and Esamir had a zone with as much hype to attack/defend as the Crown then they would be better places.
  4. Riftmaker

The reason i fight on Indar most of the time is the bonus,10% infantry is the best of all 3. If VS is about to lose indar or if we're trying to recap it i won't leave that continent until it's done ^^ i would imagine that this is the main reason,if not,idk. People like sand ?