An extremely important addition was left out of the patch notes:

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ripshaft, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Ripshaft

Added comedy to running.

• Up x 7
  2. RabidWombat

I call that spaghetti legs.....
  3. dirtYbird

rofl I just logged in a saw this and was about to upload my own video.
    How does this pass QA? :D
  4. werzinator

Heh, so it isn't just me who saw this!
  5. Teribad

Better "quality"
    • Up x 13
  6. BustaNut

^ Best. Song choice. Evar!

Sprayed milk out my nose ...thanks! :D
  7. Teribad

Not my video, but it needed to be shared
  8. TribbleFluffer

**** XDDDD i saw this happen to one of my squads snipers during a raid XD i was laughing to hard and got swiss cheesed cuz i had stopped shooting to watch

the quad version looks like hes rocking out to some music or something XD
  9. Thagyr

I know this is a bug, but I can't help but find it hilarious.
  10. Isaard

Teribad you have brought much joy into the world by sharing that video!!! LOL
  11. Teribad

I try sometimes.
  12. jdos735

Definitely what a dev would say as a result of this. Probably un-intentional, but funny. :)

At least send the video to Smedley on Twitter and give him a laugh. Ask him if this is just the beginning of that "rag doll" feature for player characters or something. :p I'm sure he'll enjoy what has been brought up and may have something to say about that.
  13. Teribad

Lol I am in no way a dev :p.
  14. jdos735

Not you... I meant, THEM! :) Just saying that statement says it all! :x
  15. Ripshaft

hahaha, yeah i noticed the people with this on them do a variety of other amusing things, but couldn't capture much of it on video this time =/ even when they're using terminals they look all shifty, it's pretty awesome, would not mind if this stayed in (lies i would), or returned once a year for april fools patch or something.

Edit: also I thought the people who like this thread who didnt experience the joys of beta model comedy bugs might enjoy this one too:

I have other glitch videos but these two are among my favorites lol
  16. Teribad

Might be more accurate if I typed it as " I try, sometimes" :eek:
  17. Ripshaft

I assure you, this is quality. =p
  18. jdos735

No offense to any of the devs reading/watching the thread btw. I'm sure plenty of mistakes happen. Programming isn't perfect. Tho, I would welcome such "rag doll" character effects in PS2. I fear that it's not planned on SOE's part (not in the works)... or the game engine didn't carry that feature for PS2 to use.
  19. MistaN

Ragdolls are planned. Confirmed by Smedley & Higby
  20. Rituel

Welcome to Minecraft :p