AMR-66 or MSW-R as a starting weapon????

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximaster, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Omg,i pick the MSW-R now,with certs. For now im user of T7 MCG,and man,whats a difference. People said that T7 MCG its bad weapon,and they have reason. Now with MSW-R its a big difference,in close quarters either medium distances. One player in game said that its the second TR best LMG and i think that he have reason. Even he recommend me to put the foregrip and soft point ammo for beign more useful. Omg,why i dont take care of peoples tips??? I go with the T7 MCG as starts,and now the MSW-R its much better. So,sorry guys for not take care of the tips. Now im better warrior :D

PD: Ah,and before make jokes about my K/D ratio,i always improve my skills when i up BRs. Ive found in this forum much people with BR70 and still have less than 1.00 K/D,so im not that much noob after all.
  2. FieldMarshall

Not a big fan of the MSW but the AMR is even worse.
    I would recommend the Bull or Rhino. Super controllable recoils on both weapons.

If you want range, go for the Rhino with Adv.Grip (or extended mags if you really want 200 bullets).
    Or if you like shorter ranges, go with the Bull and the laser sight. Though if you have issues with smaller mags it only has 60 rounds.
  3. Gutseen

LMG - only NS15 with x4 sights
    rhino/msr/bull/tgm are ***** (standart carv is somewhat good)

AMR is for l33t ppl