[AMEX] Transaction - Your death has been processed

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by MythikalGuy, May 12, 2013.

1. MythikalGuy

[IMG]

Teamwork above everything else is the dominating force within Planetside 2 and in that respect [AMEX] proudly steps forward as one of the most teamwork based outfits on the Helios server. Our communication is top-notch and our ability to lead as well as follow, are unparalleled. Boasting a heavily diverse group of Flyboys, Tank heads, and the above-standard mighty [AMEX] Shock Infantry from across the world. Striving to secure efficiency & organization on the battlefield no matter how intense the battle may be, or whether it entails an inevitable loss or victory. We hold the line, loyalty until death.

[IMG]

[AMEX] maintains ambassadorship among some of the finest outfits and Alliances on Helios including:

TR:
    NC:
    VS
    Alliances
    Because of this, we are working on having consistent 12 v 12 matches with NC and VS outfits, along with inter-faction events when both parties are available.

If you'd like to get in contact with [AMEX] Relations Dept, contact TheLostLenore, BlackJackAres, or MythikalGuy in game.

[IMG]
    We host a multitude of training & events in at least a weekly fashion. Aiming to run at least 1 King of the Hill Event a week against an enemy force, 12 v 12 squadron fights, dropping in on unsuspecting enemies on a regular basis to say hello in the [AMEX] fashion is our specialty.

When not running our weekly events, [AMEX] hosts at least one training session per week. These training sessions are lead by our division leaders, and can vary from:
    • Marksmanship & Commando
    • Building Assault & Advanced infantry tactics
    • Advanced Liberator & Mosquito (separately)
    [IMG]
    We're not looking for the best gunner in all of the TR Army. We're looking for down-to-earth players who are willing to get vocal and get in tight with all outfit members and be active team players. What does this mean? We want you to be a brother (or sister) to the men (or women) you're fighting next to. Everyone around you should feel they can count on you and vice versa. We're looking for Teamwork. Cooperation. The ability to Lead and Follow.

Requirements and rules we do expect you to follow include:
    • 18+ (Exceptions can me made for players showing maturity)
    • Battle Rank 10+
    • Microphone & Teamspeak 3 Installed, the willingness to talk over voice communication
    • No racist/sexist/homophobic jokes
    • Having a willingness to learn and be open minded.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  2. KILLFACE

[AMEX] <- Always up for a fight, for that reason they have my approval.
  3. MythikalGuy

heh thanks kill face, always love fighting you [RNGA] guys
  4. Ashkb

I am part of AMEX and I love the way we can have serious and coordinated squads. Not the mess of people running everywhere you sometimes see in the huge outfits. We also run loose squads with some of our more "liberal" members (like me). I like that we also have respectful alliances and events with other outfits. Just a few days ago we have a rematch with RNGA in Amerish that I really had fun doing. If you are a respectful and mature (or at least know when to be mature lol) player you will have a place in AMEX.
  5. Valraan

I, also am part of Amex, and I love it. Although we may be known as great soldiers and determined players, I appreciate the things that go on within the outfit the most. We are all like brothers and sisters here. We know when to be quiet during battles, and we know when it's ok to go hog wild and have fun with each other. I guess what I'm saying is that the thing I love the most about Amex is the community and REAL sense of belonging.
  6. Russell

I haven't once, out of all the clans, factions and outfits that I've been a part of, actually posted a testimonial on a forum - until now. This outfit is amazing. They're extremely dedicated and their energy alone will empower you to play better and get more into the game. When a squad is up, there's little competition to the amount of discipline every member shows (during battle ;)) . Even if you aren't good at the shooting/aiming game and can't keep up with the kids bouncing around in their chairs from glugging down too many energy drinks, they'll find a way to make you useful if you simply follow orders.

The structure of this outfit is meritocratic - if you want to be a soldier, do things as a soldier and do those things well - you'll be a valued Marine. In AMEX, you're just as important as the squad leader to be there - someone needs to be there that listens to orders and takes the bullets, after all. If you want to lead, you're good at it and you communicate - you will raise in the ranks. I see promotions happen very fast to those who show the initiative to think smart and voice their ideas.

Plus, we have an awesome trailer. What more could you want?

If you're a good soldier, have the discipline and want an outfit which gets things done, give us a try. I see people come into AMEX just to try it out and decide that maybe it's not for them or they want to try out another outfit first. They are always welcome back after they've chosen to leave.
  7. VSyncHero12

This is what i love about AMEX. I love our small 12 manned squads and high organization, i love how the officers will keep the secrets you tell them locked away in their boxes, i love that when we hold a base we don't leave until we are all dead, basically Small organized outfits are what stick with me and showing that our rank is merely a show of how trained you are, letting anybody run a squad is what i love about AMEX, I joined them the first day i joined PS2 and hope to stay with them until the end
  8. SpecOps001

I am in AMEX and i love it, we are a family who communicates well, works together, and has each others backs, We fight to the last man and are always up for a fight. We are always working together. If you like tight- nit groups, this outfit is for you! AMEX is a great outfit. The best i have been in.
  9. Peitharchia

AMEX.

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of AMEX is of a highly trained 12 man squad that is supremely organized and is capable of wreaking havoc behind enemy lanes or holding the line at an outpost while EXE zergs around. All EXE jokes aside, AMEX is a supreme candidate for those looking to join a very capable group of people. If I hadn't joined SOTO first, I definitely would've asked to join AMEX as they tend to know what they are doing and are capable of quickly and efficiently adapting to all situations. My outfit actively tries to model some of their more advanced squad tactics using AMEX as a basis and we keep a very good relationship with them. In other words, if you're looking for a badass outfit that kicks *** and takes names, AMEX is your outfit.
  10. Valraan

11. vaxx

Good group of folks. Always a good time....when they aren't dropping me and 4 others in the middle of NC platoons behind enemy lines that is :)
  12. MythikalGuy

Whats the problem with that vaxx?..we call it "training" for a reason :p
  13. Arietty

Great group of folks even if they did go TR. If i ever lost the Will of Vanu and rolled a TR, I'd be all over this outfit :p

<3 Transaction
  14. VanuWarrior123

One of the best outfits out there (for the Terran Scrubs); love fighting you guys and talking with your member is even better
  15. Czuuk

Definite name win.
  16. SaphyreWinds

@VanuWarrior123: Thanks! :) We enjoy skirmishing with your bunch as well. You should jump on our teamspeak when you can, as we can organize some more outfit vs. outfit events with ya'll.
  17. KILLFACE

Should get em along on Saturdays, its not gay when its a 3 way, bit of Vanu meat in the middle there'd be some leeway.
  18. MythikalGuy

indeed, check out the link for the event that is held every saturday
  19. DavyPJones

Im kind of new to the game. How do you contact people in game?
  20. SaphyreWinds

Hey DavyP! Just add MythikalGuy, TheLostLenore, BlackJackAres in game, and we'll gladly contact you when you're online.
    Also, if you want to learn a little more about AMEX, just take a peek at our website: amexoutfit.org