Am i the only one who wants Max lumifiber?

Discussion in 'MAX' started by iMartyr, Oct 2, 2013.

1. iMartyr

I think this is from the Planetside recruitment deal.
    I hope they release others for the rest of us.
  2. Mastachief

You are the only one... yes.

I have lumifiber on my gal and harasser, the last thing i want to see is every max unit wearing it (talk about glare).
  3. Lazaruz

I don't want my MAX to run around looking like some glowing fairy...

I leave that to the VS.
  4. iMartyr

I will be the biggest TR fairy EVER.
  5. Ceskaz

Every NC will be please to see lumifiber on TR MAX :p
  6. Liewec123

that vid is from a modders channel its not the official max lumifiber,
    i've been after lumifiber for so long and for them to only release it through RAF for £80 is pretty lame.
  7. Pikachu

It was shown long ago for stuff that was to come in GU10. Remember that post with all the recruit stuff when it was new. It's strange that no one has found anyone with it yet, or HA or infiltrator lumifiber that was showed.
  8. Van Dax

well no it was all shown in shaql's (I believe) datamine post, pretty much everything in there was labeled referral (with the exception of the new sunderer cosmetics that are coming out soon, new gun models for all factions-still waiting on VS shotgun 3 SOE!, hsr cosmetics, and new TR infil armour-).
  9. Pikachu

Oh. :confused:
  10. Van Dax

many people took it out of context, saying it was an official soe post and thats where the whole recon camo freak out occured.
    the recon camo was right in between the
    icon_Vehicle_VS_Magrider_Weapon_PlasmaCannon001_Referral00

and

the platinum NS weapons.
  11. Pikachu

I want the tile camo.
  12. Dethfield

I want the MAX lumifiber dammit!
  13. GSZenith

i want it on my ZoE max :D
  14. John_Aitc

I enjoy the cosmetic items in the game. I'll take limifiber for my Max unit, and let me equip dual horns instead of weapons while you are at it!
  15. BITES

<-- Has the lumifibre ...

Its my normal combined with the recon camo (Wtb max helmets .... mind you I find it hard to take off my Jason mask...and the one in game too.)
  16. MavCooL

I will absolutely spend some cash on this thing
    It will make my glowing crab SHINING like a sun :D
  17. KnightCole

I wouldnt use it, MAX already stand out like a sore thumb, no need to draw unneeded extra attention to urself. Besides, if it glares like the HA TR shield...OMG, screw any hope of night fighting. Already wish theyd lower the glare off the shields...and TR Flash...omg.

Night fighting with the TR and having anything but a suppressor on the gun is hopeless.
  18. Kalendric

I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I'm not going to **** about with their silly recruit program to get one though. It's Sony's job to develop a compelling game that encourages people to play it, not mine. I just buy the things.
  19. CptFirelord

>Wants lumifiber on the MAX suit
    >Doesn't realize ZOE is lumifiber
  20. KnightCole

WHy sometimes do the VS shields and stuff show up green and other times they show up white and pink? I notice that on HA especially.