ALPHALONIAN GUARD

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Kevin, Mar 30, 2017.

1. Kevin

Hey. xKarionx here. (TR)
    As the Leader of Alpha G, I have to state that I don't expect a recruit with a bunch of super ultra skilled set of skills. All I want from you is that you bring YOUR very own A-Game.

If your K/D matters to you, I welcome that. I'm at 2.49 as of right now. Which isn't the best, by far. But I can still make top of the score board on a large fight when I give'r hell.
    Speaking of the score board. I want to tag more bases as Alphalonian Guard. I just need a couple of guys to back my firing range and or play support. Gun my harasser, pull a sundy from time to time. When I do run with another outfit mate (one or two), we tag the big fights as Alpha G in a 24-48 size Fight.

I emphasize the idea that it's quality over quantity.
    You wanna run with a bunch of turds pointed in the same direction, by all means join one of the larger outfits with 1,000 people.
    You want to run with a small group of players who actually want to work as a team? Here we is. We're smaller, more personable and friendly. I prefer this type of outfit play due to the synergy familiar players create. Reliability and trust.

Expectations:
    -Basic combat understanding. How to surround an enemy line A.K.A. Flanking maneuvers.
    -How to shoot. I'm willing to give tips and training regimes for anyone interested. I have the experience in training and the patience to do so.
    -How to Fly. Now, I dont need super Dog Fighting aces to fly with me (Though that'd be awesome). But I would appreciate someone willing to support my *** in the air. I do enjoy flying from time to time and can hold my own against a couple mediocre pilots, but im not the best and will, like I said appreciate the back up. Especially when I do engage a skilled enemy pilot. (Also, willing to train new pilots)
    -Standard holding tactics. Spacing, firing lines, overlapping fields of fire, focused firing.
    -Vehicle tactics. Bait and switch maneuvers. Hit and run tactics.

Also. I respect everyone, friendlies and enemies alike. Outfit members especially.
    I do not tolerate abusive attitudes between members.
    However, I do like to goof around. It's a chill atmosphere backed with a competitive edge.

Add me in game on the Emerald server for TR xKarionx
    • Up x 1
  2. aLovingFather

How many other members do you have at the moment?
  3. Kevin

A few trusted players I've played with for years. We regularly play early and late evenings.

I gave up trying to recruit in game since people come and go too often. Run a squad and catch some interest and shoot out some invites. Then boom. These new recruits stop playing and vanish like a fart in the wind i.e. inactivity.

So our core is 4 of us regulars. So far. But we get more points than a platoon of whoever.
  4. Kevin

A few trusted players I've played with for years. We regularly play early and late evenings.

I gave up trying to recruit in game since people come and go too often. Run a squad and catch some interest and shoot out some invites. Then boom. These new recruits stop playing and vanish like a fart in the wind i.e. inactivity.

So our core is 4 of us regulars. So far. But we get more points than a platoon of whoever.