All weapons stopped doing damage

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Eugenitor, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Eugenitor

I fire several missiles at somebody's Vanguard. They do no damage.

He gets out and rushes me. He's a complete noob. I shoot him many, many times. Absolutely none of the shots do damage.

I'm about to report him as a cheater, but.. I shoot at the ground with a missile launcher to test it. Yup. I can't even do damage to myself.
  2. reeight

I know the grenade launcher has been nerfed/improved to not do damage until after 10m, perhaps this was done to the missile launcher?

To say ALL weapons stopped doing damage sounds like the issue is on your end though.
  3. Thornton

Mate I had the same problem with an anti air max against a reaver. He could just sit there about 5 metres away happily killing anything he felt like.
  4. Deringer

This is just a bug. Log out and log back in. Had it happen to me earlier too.
  5. y3ivan

Seems like this patch just added several more bugs that never happen before. I encounter it before, emptied a whole clip on a MAX at point blank range, i can see the hit animation and bullet sparks but no hit indication, it happens only after 2-3 hrs of playing and will not happen once i restart the client
  6. Cloner

Same issue here. For me it seems to happen after a lag spike
  7. jsnipy

maybe he had full flak armor?