All these HA threads and nothing on Infiltrator Class?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BIllyGG, Oct 9, 2015.

1. BIllyGG

This class is 100x more ******* OP than the Heavy can ever be.

all the HA is a shield and that shield reduces his speed, an advantage and a disadvantage.

but the infiltrators have no disadvantage...10% less health is barely anything considering what they can do.

- They are allowed to cloak and carry a one shot kill weapons and high rof smgs that is both extremely effective no matter what range they're at.

-They're allowed to carry those powerful sidearms like the blackhand if that powerful rifle or smg just so happened not to be enough.

-You can't see them at long, medium and thanks to DBG's ******ation, you can't even see them even if they're right in front of your face now.

-They don't de-cloak when they take dmg.

-The spot doesn't stop them from cloaking and rendering the spot useless

-When they cloak you have no time to react if they're behind you. No footsteps sounds, no breathing sounds NOTHING. And sometimes the cloaking sound doesn't even activate properly to let you know. That sound should be the loudest sound in the game.

-They have the EMP grenades that wipe out everything and stacks upon one another. a grenade bandolier just tossing these freaking things is a nightmare trying to play this game.

-They can be Indefinite Cloaked and it doesn't take much with a commisioner or any other of the powerful guns to put someone down.

-They can be extremely accurate when they move and shoot they need no prep time. Which is ******** considering with what they have in their hand.

-They can hack terminals, they can spot multiple enemies with darts, use a locator if anyone is in their premise they know where they are facing and exact locations.

Everyone loves being the sniper for these exact reasons, no downsides only extreme versatility that it's unfair to the rest of the classes in this game.

It's a High Reward and Low Risk class, and a class like that should never exist in any FPS game.

Plus they complain the most, They won't be satisfied until you virtually can't touch them at all.

"I should be able to one shot everything no matter where I hit them"

"I should be able to shoot while cloaked, that's ********"

"I should be 100x faster than everybody else" and it doesn't stop.

I don't want to hear jack about the HA until the Infiltrator suffers some serious downsides.

Maybe just maybe, I would take the Battlefield Bad Company 2 Wookies over PS2 Infiltrator Class. They're that bad.
  2. Scr1nRusher

THE WARRRRPPPPPPPPPP IT CONSUMES THESE FORUMS
    [IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Kristan

Yet one of the most useless classes in zerg battles. Except for their sensors.
  4. Iridar51

Let me guess, you've never even used one, huh? SMGs are worthless past 20m, and it takes very high skill to land headshots at close range with a BASR.

Blackhand requires 2 headshots out of 4 available shots to kill someone. Again, not exactly easiest thing to do.
    Is your PC a potato? That is not anyone's fault except yours.

And the same goes on. Sorry to break it you, but infiltrators are one of the weakest classes in the game, and take a lot of skill to play properly and get good results. So git gud or something.
    • Up x 1
  5. LordAnnihilator

Infil threads go in the Infil forum. This is general gameplay (sort of...)
    Had salt with infils lately?
  6. CMDante

Cloakers with SMGs are cancer, auto-scout is barely less ridiculous. Otherwise they're fine as far as I'm concerned.

Honestly though SMGs are BS in general.
    • Up x 1
  7. BIllyGG

Your'e the one who doesn't know how to play, if you're calling it the weakest class. How hard is it to shoot so ******* close and miss? if you're not just awful yourself?

The smg can be way more effective than just 20m stop with the ********. It's not a 200m gun, but you can stop lying if you say you can't use it further than 20m, if you can't that means you can't shoot buddy. So that's your problem, and when you're cloaked it's not that hard to get even closer.

next

Oh shoot! 2 headshots? for a close range kill!?! That's asking WAY TOO MUCH, That is utter ridiculous! Please buddy, just stop
  8. Iridar51

I got 26 auraxium medals, including 6 with SMGs. I know about weapon mechanics in this game more than anyone else. I have better weapon accuracy than 90% of PS2 players. Your accusations are empty.
  9. Xannares

Motion sensors allow everyone to hardcounter them. Bind your zoom/dezoom to your mouse scroll and enjoy the ride.
  10. BIllyGG

let me see if I understand you. You play this game a whole lot to do ridiculous directives because you have nothing better to do, so that means you're a pro...

LMAO! GTFOH!

I use the SMG as well, I don't see your problem. So you can take your 26 auraxuim weapons (LMAO) that mean nothing, and take a hike.

The class is way more Op and versatile than the HA
  11. BIllyGG

Hard counter what? They know what you're doing first before you can tell what they're going to do.
  12. Pikachu

Keep calm and eat some sea cucumber.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  13. Iridar51

Nobody's a pro in PS2, because nobody is making money playing it at a competitive level, because it doesn't exist.

Not sure where you got "directives" from. Projecting much? Using different weapons teaches different playstyles and helps to learn and experience the game in its wholeness.

I don't believe you. You speak like somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about. Come back when you're not a noob.
  14. Alchemist44

15. BIllyGG

wtf...you have to make money off of something to be considered good at it?....WHAT?!?

and obviously you've learned nothing, because you still can't shoot in a shooter.

I don't know anything.. Who brought up the "I have 26 auraxmium weapons" like it was a big deal? lmao!

HAHAHA. All of you need to get off the HA's nuts it's far from OP compared to the infiltrator and what that class can do.

at least the HA has to be in the thick of the battle to get kills, compared the one class that doesn't.
  16. Alchemist44

Stop typing. Shut down your PC. Stand up, get some clothes on and take a walk. Enjoy the fresh air. Get back home and have a hot shower, sip on some tea. After that, please try communicating again.
  17. Iridar51

No, but you have to be considered a pro. Pro = professional = somebody who earns money doing something.

Like I said, better accuracy than 90% of the players. That is not a hyperbola and not a number I pulled from a ceiling, I have stats to back it up.

And you need to L2P, because apparently you're so bad that you get contently killed by infiltrators who telegraph their presence in many ways, and can't even do anything to you if you keep moving or pay attention to surroundings.
    And you think an infil doesn't? Only a sniper. Other loadouts are strictly close quarters. If that isn't "thick of the battle" then I don't know what is.
  18. BIllyGG

Please. Don't be a ******. aka Mr. literal

and still doesn't mean...you cant shoot. if people are worse, and you're bad...you're stil bad. I still don't have your problem of shooting and killing people with a smg or a heavy pistol.

Why don't you guys take your own advice with Heavy Assaults? I listed all the advantages the sniper has over HA. Yet you still complain about HAs

Well duh, you moron, he has the option to go "Hey let me just stat pad here in the hills where no one will reach me in time before i'm gone or redploy and grab the trusty rifle and ping shots like a *****." Which everyone would rather do.
  19. Taemien

I just looked at my deathboard, I'm 2x as likely to be killed by Assault Rifles (this was interesting.. must be a ton of medics out there) or LMGs as BOTH sniper rifles and SMGs Combined. 3x as likely to be killed by a Carbine. Just as likely to be killed by vehicles (all vehicles added together).

Only thing less likely than both SMGs and Sniper rifles combined is grenades, knives, and C4 added together. Last 100 deaths I was killed by 7 sniper rifles (I can attribute 3-4 for of those deaths due to counter sniping) and 2 SMG deaths... which I'm not entirely sure were from infiltrators.

No scout rifle deaths listed.

So.. BillyGG.. you might want to get a bit better if infils are giving you so much trouble. If any class is OP, it would (doesn't mean they are, as I said IF) be the engineer. But like Enchanters in EQ, no one wants them nerfed.. they're too damned useful.
  20. Meeka

If you think Infil is that powerful... play it, record it, stream it.

Let's see how well you do at it... because, most people who play Infil absolutely suck at it. :p
    • Up x 1