ALL RECURSION IS PRO OR HACKS?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by andrelvamaral, Aug 19, 2017.

1. andrelvamaral

2. FateJH

Connery's Recursion was the pinnacle of a New Conglomerate super soldier squad. Everything good about Connery NC was condensed into a single outfit and that was Recursion, leaving the rest of the faction drained.

(Members of Praetorian Guard were more dangerous individually in my opinion. I had never encountered more than two or three at a time, however.)
  3. DemonicTreerat

Also note that they run almost entirely HA's with a few medics, all running battle hardened and carapace, as well being very good at using everyone else on the TR as meatshields. Not to mention you won't see them at any situation where its 3 to 1 odds against them but they have to hold. Then they're just like any other "elite-fit" - quick to run away to a better farm while the "peons" are left to die repeatedly to secure a point.

Personally I'm not impressed with them. Anyone with no scruples can take the most unbalanced combination of abilities, pick fights that give them the best odds, and let someone else do the heavy lifting while they collect the glory. Its an entirely different sort of group who doesn't pick their class & certs solely for "which combination is the most unbalanced in my favor" and is willing to die repeatedly to see their side win.

Not to say I don't have suspicions about a few of their members. Skill and luck might explain some things, but I've seen a few cases where something else was in play.
    • Up x 2
  4. Rydenan

If you're talking about the players on Emerald, neither pro nor hax.
    Just vets who know how to cheese it up. They all play HA and MAX, and always run around with a 48-96 zerg, making them seem far more skilled than they really are.
  5. LordKrelas

Gotta Love Carapace Medics.
  6. andrelvamaral

Because most of them have a carapace implant????

Only they are lucky
  7. LordKrelas

Or they most likely to have just unloaded tons of DBC & Certs into the RNG crates.
    As that is a pretty good bet; As Luck isn't likely at all... not with RNG rolls.