Alerts ? question help.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KukKung, Jan 7, 2014.

1. KukKung

1/ i read somewhere that alerts are generated randomly. usually low pop or inactivity on one content will trigger the alert to help bring people together to create action. if thats the case what about the alerts to capture all domes and tech plants on all 3 continents.

reason why i am asking is. im on waterson and i usually only get time to log in around 10pm est. and most nights i get an alert around midnight. i dont have the luxury of staying on till 130am till it finishes with work in the morning. so i was thinking of switching over to the connery us west server in hopes that maybe the alerts would come in at a more reasonable time (my time EST).

anyone playing on connery can confirm when alerts are generally are starting. and if there is any rhyme or reason to alerts to determine when they happen.
  2. z1967

I have figured that alerts are random (once had a 10 hour dry period of no alerts at all, another time they were back to back) and it would be best to just stick to the server that is the closest to you.
  3. KukKung

alright, i was hopping that maybe alerts such as the capture all tech plants / dome was based on peek hours. then i could jump to the US west server where my 10/11pm gaming would be 7/8pm west prime time. and that i wouldnt have to sit up till 1am to finish an alert lol.

still like to know anyone who has played on US west when they generally see alerts still might be worth it, if they are getting alerts 10pm EST.