Alerts not triggering after last patch?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Naskoni, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Naskoni

As per title - seems that alerts don't trigger at all after the last patch, at least on Miller. And they did so quite punctually prior to it. Anybody else have stumbled upon the same problem?
  2. Naskoni

Nevermind, 2 of them triggered normally now... no idea what the initial problem was.
  3. Roxxlyy Community Relations

I've seen a couple of reports about an occasional alert not triggering - it's on the radar.
    • Up x 3
  4. Prudentia

the 2 times that i'e tried playing today i'm pretty sure that alerts just insantly ended when they started, kicking everyone from the server and when you relog the continent is locked.
  5. Naskoni

Ok, it happened again.

[IMG]

Notice how the status for cortium is 1/1 instead of 25000/25000. At the same time it does show correctly for the other factions:

[IMG]

Seems that the problem might have something to do with the 1/1 value which then does not trigger correctly in case a line of code expects 25000 instead.
  6. Prudentia

ehm you need more than 36% continent ownership to trigger an alert, thats what that little bar is for
    • Up x 1
  7. Naskoni

Not sure if you're trolling or stupid.
  8. Prudentia

or maybe i wasn't here for the past 3 years and the UI suggests that it is that way?
    but in the past month i have never once seen an alert trigger when a faction had less than 36% so i'll continue to assume that i am right and you are a jerk
  9. Sazukata

You need 41% territory control as one of the trigger conditions. This has been the case since Critical Mass released.
  10. svinkdizi

take a second look on the 1st pics, it's at 42% ;)