[Suggestion] Aircraft Gun Sensitivity

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IzumoKousa, Apr 27, 2015.

1. IzumoKousa

As of the Flight Controls update, flying turns me off. I used to love flying, it was one of the main reasons why I was even interested in Planetside 2.

I recently heard that as of the last Flight Controls update the sensitivity for guns on the Galaxy and Liberator are now set under your "Mouse Sensitivity" setting. Which is my opinion is the worst possible decision the company could made regarding this update. I would suggest reverting them back to the "Flight Vehicle Sensitivity" or adding new sensitivity options for aircraft guns such as there are for Mouse, ADS, and Scoped sensitivity.

I've also heard that the Engineer's Turrets on the PS4 version have a sensitivity option of their own. Why can't we on PC have these same benefits? Have we not given enough feedback to improve the game? Or is the PC version just a prototype for you all to make PS4 your main project? I'm just rambling my own frustrations at this point. Anyway...

I play with a Mouse, ADS, and Scoped sensitivity of 0.070 and my mouse DPI is 800. Gunning a Dalton is impossible with these kind of settings. But anything higher than this and my Infantry play would decline.
    But, my Flight Vehicle Sensitivity is set to 0.60 along with my mouse 800 DPI. And that was a perfect fit for gunning any Liberator or Galaxy.

Please, from your loving PC player, and probably others who share the same thoughts, allow us to take control of the way we want to play this game as Infantry (turrets too), Ground Vehicles, and Flight Vehicles. You want to make a game your fans can enjoy, and we want to play a game the developers worked hard on.
    • Up x 1
  2. FateJH

Would you also like a sensitivity slider for when you mouse over the sensitivity sliders?
  3. Marach

The devs managed to screw the pilots over once again. Mouse acceleration when flying that cannot be turned off by any means? All serious games (especially competitive) are allowing gamers to toggle mouse acceleration on and off, but not in PS2. Deal with the unnaturalness and stupidness of non-linear response to mouse input or stop playing the game. That is what kind of message they are sending out to their player base once again. And that what a lot people did and do - they stop playing.