Air is the only thing that doesn't fear its counter.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Mar 22, 2016.

1. MonnyMoony

To be fair - I don't think anybody knew about the 28m activation range (myself included) when my original post was contested.

Most people seem to have acknowledged it exists and that it is a potential problem.
  2. Reclaimer77

Are you and him like the same person or something? You post the same things at EXACTLY the same time....
  3. MonnyMoony

Think it might be worth submitting as a bug (it may well be one)?
    • Up x 1
  4. Cyropaedia

No TKO SAM sites in constructables update for Reclaimer77.
  5. Reclaimer77

How is that an excuse though? All of these air homos rushed to call him a liar and said he just made up the story.

They are just too biased to tolerate.
    • Up x 1
  6. MonnyMoony

Him being me ;)

Really it's not worth getting het up about. We had a good discussion and it looks like we got to the bottom of the mystery. We might even get something changed as a result....which would be an....erm......result :)
  7. Cyropaedia

To be fair. I didn't call him a liar. You've been quick to call me a liar when I've responded constructively to ScrinRusher. Please don't bring your vitriol into this thread again.
  8. Reclaimer77

Typos happen....
  9. Reclaimer77

When someone says a single Burster can "clear an entire Hex of air", yeah, that's basically a lie.

And fine, you didn't call him a liar. That would have actually taken guts. You just did your usual hatchet-job on him to dismiss him and strongly IMPLIED he was a liar.

Big difference!
    • Up x 1
  10. Cyropaedia

If It was a hatchet job, why did I test his claims and readily concede my mistake (Zaspacer did the same)?

Wouldn't it be a sign of weakness to concede? I could have spilled vitriol like you.
  11. Badname707

Ahahaha, and here come the conspiracy theories.

Lol, you are literally refuting your first sentence with your last paragraph.

NOBODY has said that. You are, right now, lying about what we are saying.
    • Up x 1
  12. MonnyMoony

Does anyone know how to log an issue on the DBG issues tracker. I followed the link from the forum - created an account - but when I try to create a new issue - Planetside 2 isn't showing as a "Project" I can select.

I can see that issues are being logged for PS2 though from the PS2 dashboard - so it must be possible.
  13. Reclaimer77

Okay I went back and found it. I have highlighted the lies. These are straight up lies. The weapons he are describing literally CANNOT do the things he's claiming they can do.

And the yellow? That's a bonus point for most ironic/hypocritical statement on Earth given his above use of hyperbole to the point of lying.
    • Up x 1
  14. Cyropaedia

I am not sure if it's still supported. One of the game had Issue Tracking stopped. Not sure if it's this or H1Z1.

https://dgcissuetracker.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10600
  15. MonnyMoony

16. Cyropaedia

Actually, I stand by those statements. Nowhere in that quote did I say a Single Burster arm can "clear an entire hex" as you put words in my mouth above.

Dual Burster can take down greedy, hovering ESFs within seconds. Swarm can track 5 hexes away in a Scythe.
    • Up x 1
  17. Reclaimer77

No you actually said that later. You did. Please don't make me go find it, because I will.
    • Up x 1
  18. Cyropaedia

Find it.

Edit: please provide post #.
  19. Cyropaedia

Wonder if /bug report or petition might help. It seems that devs only check Reddit.
  20. Reclaimer77

Found it. Lie lie LIE.
    • Up x 1