Aim down sights sensitivity (not scoped sensitivity)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Chopptimus, Nov 23, 2012.

1. NeXuid

I like that we can change our sens for everything it just need to be the same ratio and of course ADS should be in the scoped view so we have a zoomed in ratio.
  2. Mjolnir

We shouldn't have to download third party macro tools to get proper ADS sensitivity. The ADS sensitivity should be the same as the hipfire sensitivity, just like in any other proper PC fps. I don't understand why SOE felt it necessary to change something like this without giving us options.
  3. Stringz

What is the difference between scoped sensitivity and ADS sensitivity? Seems to me, scoped and iron sights should use the same sensitivity. I like having the ability to reduce the sensitivity of my iron/scopes. But, it doesn't seem to work. I can put this slider at any position and my NV and Reflex all have the same sensitivity as normal run/hip fire.
  4. Turiel =RL=

The biggest problem I have with hip-fire is that even with laser-sights, the bullets are all over the place.

Oh wait, as NC I am supposed to miss, because NC is the handicap that should only be chosen by better players.
  5. hostilechild

My g400 has buttons on it that increase/decrease mouse sensitivity. Have hit them before by accident and moved scope so slow i thought it was frozen :eek: