[AICv] New Player Friendly Outfit Looking For Recruits!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ASHMASTER82, May 26, 2014.

1. ASHMASTER82

Hey Giligan96,
    We are indeed still looking for good people to join our ranks! We don't have a set day to get together we mostly move off of a want to play at any given time. So I would recommend that you join our raidcall and just listen for what is going on. And yes the info above is correct for joining. I hope to see you out on the battle field!
  2. VereorObscurum

Just started playing a couple days ago. I was looking for a regular group to run with. I've been flanking the enemy, usually by myself. It would be great to have some support. Are you still recruiting?
  3. ASHMASTER82

Hey VereorObscurum,
    We are still recruiting and would love to have you join us!
  4. Arganoth146

Hey everyone. This is Arganoth with AIC. If you are a steam user please join the group I just made. It would make adding all of you and getting into the outfit a lot easier. We hope to see you in the outfit and on the battlefield real soon!
  5. ASHMASTER82

6. ForgotThatGun

You guys still looking for recruits. I've got a good bit of experience, but you guys look like a better fit than most outfits I've checked out. My Connery character is Forgotmygun. Please give me a look-see if you will be so kind.