[AICv] New Player Friendly Outfit Looking For Recruits!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ASHMASTER82, May 26, 2014.

1. ASHMASTER82

[IMG]Welcome fellow soldier of the glorious Terran Republic!

AIC Syndicate Alliance is an outfit that offers all players a comfortable play environment no matter what your battle rank is. And, in turn, looks to better the community not only of the Terran Republic but also of all players that we interact with.

- General Game Play -
    We run squads/platoons with outfit members as well as with the public in which we provide a structured but friendly environment to have fun and complete objectives. We are active participants in alerts and work together with other forces to win the alert. However we aren't an elitefit so if you are looking for a strict military outfit that is all about business, we are not for you.

- Rules of the Outfit -
    BE COURTEOUS TO ALL PLAYERS!
    We are part of making a better community for everyone, this requires you to be courteous to others. Unsportsmanlike conduct will result in disciplinary action.

FOLLOW THE ORDERS YOU ARE GIVEN!
    Orders won't be strict or unreasonable, So please, Help us all out by following the ones you are given.

- FAQ -
    Do I need a mic to play?
    No, you can communicate through the squad/outfit chat. Although it makes things a trillion times easier and more fun if you have a mic.

Do you guys use a third party voice program?
    Yes, we use Raidcall. Anyone is allowed to join it so you can use it to ask questions before joining.
    Search This ID: 11093714

I have a low K/D, is it fine if I join?
    Of course it is! As I said, we aren't an elitefit so K/D is not a factor.

What kind of play do you generally run? (Air, Infantry, Armor)
    We run what ever you feel like and what ever would be best for the situation, We won't say no if you want to pull that Prowler or Liberator of yours.

Do you run specific classes?
    Nope, play what you feel like playing and switch when you feel like it.

I just started playing and don't know how to play, can I still join?
    Please, by all means! We can help you to learn the game and hopefully have fun while doing it.

- How To Join -
    There are multiple ways that you can join. Look for one of the following options.
    1. Open the Outfit Browser and search for us, you can join there. NOTE: I could take a few days for your application to be accepted. PLEASE BE PATIENT!
    2. Send a friend request to ASHMASTER82, MarcellisWallis, or Arganoth and then SEND A /TELL message asking to be in the outfit.
    3. Look for squads/platoons that are lead by ASHMASTER82, MarcellisWallis, or Arganoth or that carry the [AICv] tag, and ask the lead if they can get you an invite.
    4. Add ASHMASTER82 on Steam and send me a message with your ingame name so I can invite you.
    5. Post a reply to this thread and I will hopefully get to you quickly.

Thank you for your interest and I hope to see you on the battlefields of Auraxis!
  2. BorialisAurora

I greatly enjoy your outfit tag and logo, this alone has netted you a friendly bump from the vanu at HO5P one of those "strict military outfits" you mentioned XD
    • Up x 1
  3. ASHMASTER82

Thanks BorialisAurora, I'm glad that you enjoyed our tag and logo :)
  4. Nerodeath13

Hey, this is NeroDeath13 in game i believe, i sent you a friend request in game i believe, on the connery server im brand new like i just downloaded game and made my guy. and then server maintenance! haha so hopefully u will be on when its down =D
  5. ASHMASTER82

I'll hopefully see you on soon! :)
  6. ASHMASTER82

Still looking for recruits to join us in the fight to claim Hossin for the Terran Republic!
  7. CrazyMombo

I love to join sounds like a good group. In game name is CrazyMombo. I'm here if you need a sniper
  8. ThatOneGuy1217

hey i am brand new to planetside 2 and would like to play with you guys.
    I have a mic
    Steam Username: That One Guy
  9. ASHMASTER82

I look forward to playing with you guys!
    Let me know if you need any help getting in or help with anything in game.
  10. ASHMASTER82

After going cold for a while our outfit is back and ready to accept recruits!

- All players accepted
    - Looking for leaders ( Advancement is available for those who are interested)
    - Relaxed gameplay
  11. esfsfrf w

Sent you a request in-game called TacticalBush. I've been playing NC and VS on Emerald for awhile and decided to try out some TR so made a new account, hope to be running with ya soon.
  12. ASHMASTER82

Hey TacticalBush, I didn't get your request try again or message me in-game (I'll be on most afternoons). I hope to be playing with you soon!
  13. ASHMASTER82

Outfit still looking for players to fill out ranks!

- All players accepted.
    - Friendly, and productive environment.
    - Leadership positions available (training can be provided).

Also looking for ambitious leaders to help co-lead the outfit to greatness!
  14. ASHMASTER82

"Every post is honorable in which a man can serve his country."
    - George Washington
    • Up x 1
  15. Renuse

Good luck ASH.

Hoping to hear good things about you and yours as you grow. Get that player base working!

-Sol Ex; Outfit Lead Trainer.
  16. ASHMASTER82

"How many things apparently impossible have nevertheless been performed by resolute men." - Napoleon Bonaparte
  17. RiechMarshallNimitz

Sry for sounding stupid, but is this outfit in connery?
  18. ASHMASTER82

Hey RiechMarshallNimitz, Yes this outfit is on Connery TR.
  19. ASHMASTER82

Friendly and inclusive outfit still looking for recruits!
  20. Giligan96

I just started up a new TR character on Connery. I'm still a noob to the game but I gravitate towards support. Are you still recruiting? I'm available most nights for ops missions. Is their a particular day you get together? Is the info above still correct for joining?

Thanks