AI mine imbalance?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Tankalishious, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Tankalishious

Ive been playing around with three fraction infils now... How can the VS prox. mine be so damn useless compared to the BB and Claymore? BB is FANTASTIC, the claymore is powerful but requires some decent placement... the prox? ffs, time and time again ive seen infantry run through both one and two mines on stairs without dieing, and if you place em in doorways, infantry has enough speed(with mine delay) to run outside killing distance. If you place em mid doorway/stairway/path, the big blinking triangle is so visible its ********....
    When on my TR/NC acc, i cant remember the last time i was killed by a prox mine. If you trigger them, they take your shield and thats it... Annoying, yes, deadly? nah...
    Is it just me who hates this?
  2. Demigan

Yeah its just you.

The bb and proxy are nearly identical and have similar delay beforebdetonating. The claymore is the most powerful one due to its instant detonation and how it is much easier to place them outside of vision.
    • Up x 1